Chapter-25

Soon it was the day of the concert. All the staff were busy attending the boys and the said boys were getting nervous about the concert like it's the first time performing again.

Though they were excited to meet the armies in the new place, it is the first time Namjoon is gonna watch a concert and they felt like they should give their best into it.

Namjoon is gonna make rounds right infront of the members but under the stage. (You know the area between the nearest fans and bts) So they can see Namjoon for the whole concert. Basically Namjoon is gonna have to stick to the boys the whole concert.

Since this early morning, the tall man was nowhere to be seen. Most likely checking if everything was in order.

"We've got two more minutes. Get into your positions!" A staff member's shout was heard in the distance.

The members got onto the lift, crouching down. All of them closed their eyes and took a breather for what's in store for the night. The staff noticed the nervous men from the backstage, muttering to themselves.

"Don't you think they are looking a lot more nervous than the other concerts they did?" One of the staff spoke out.

"Yeah, I think so too. They are gonna be worn out at this level before they even perform their solo songs." Other muttered back, loud enough for Namjoon who just came backstage to hear them.

Namjoon doesn't know what he can do to ease their nervousness but he wants to help them. He looked back at the lesson Soobin gave him.

He reminisced whatever was left from that lesson immediately and got into his position before calling out to the boys.

He leaned forward and put his hand into a fist, awkwardly stretching a large smile on his face, "BTS fighting!" He shouted.

The boys looked up though his voice was almost silenced by the armies, they still heard the voice they have been waiting to hear.

Large grins etched onto their faces as they made the same gesture towards the awkward boy while Yoongi just waved and looked away. Jimin who was right beside him elbowed him in the stomach, pointing at Namjoon as the older lazily made the same gesture trying to hide his slightly red cheeks.

Namjoon this time really let his guards fall down as he waved at the guys, still smiling sincerely. The lift went up and Namjoon had to run back to his position.

The concert went very well with the boys sending flirty winks and smirks towards Namjoon while just coughed and looked away everytime he caught someone's eyes. The maknae especially had his fun, flashing his abs and biting his lips during 'Fake Love' choreo as Namjoon tried his best to concentrate on his job. But the boys didn't make it easy for him the whole concert.

Namjoon had to follow the boys backstage just in case and keep an eye on them. But it was absolutely useless since Namjoon looked away the whole the guys were changing. Well that's what they do backstage.

Soobin is gonna return for tomorrow's concert and he will be in charge of security and security only. He doesn't need to follow the guys backstage and he is gonna have his own work to take care of from tomorrow.

I literally wanna post the next update now...

I really can't stop myself when I have two more chapters in my drafts waiting to be posted..

Let's see how long i'm gonna withstand without posting... Maybe two hours? two days? a week?