Chapter-17

The meeting that was supposed to be conducted was postponed to the next day since the plane for the security staff was delayed. There was more security team recruited as it seems. He got a text from Soobin, the one and only. So the group of boys just did whatever that evening and went to bed early. Yoongi and Namjoon bickered for a few minutes and they were off to bed too.

The next day morning*

The phone blared it's alarm, waking up the sleeping man. Yoongi looked like he could care less as he kept letting out soft snores. Namjoon stopped the damn thing and got out of bed, still with his eyes closed.

He headed straight to the bathroom when he got reminded of the meeting he has to attend. He grumbled and put on his turtle neck and pants on after washing himself up. He pulled out a blazer from his suitcase, looking at it in deep thoughts. He wondered if he needed one but since he is the head of Security and he is new in this job, he decided it would be his time to get himself acquainted to the security team. So he put on his knee length blazer(Author:idk wth that is) and styled his hair. Taking one last look in the mirror, he deemed himself ready.

 Taking one last look in the mirror, he deemed himself ready

He also packed some loose t-shirt and shorts in his bag. He planned on going to the gym in the hotel since he didn't exercise yesterday as he was on a plane. His muscles already felt sore in the early morning because of the cramped seats on the plane.

He collecting his belongings, just about to leave when he looked at Yoongi tell him he was going out, just in case anyone asks for him.

The older looked so peaceful sleeping and Namjoon didn't have the heart to wake him up so he just left the elder to sleep. He walked towards the maknaes' room where he knew Jin would be, playing games. Once he reached the door, he knocked twice before entering.

"Hyung~Jungkookie is not letting me win! He cheated! Right, Jimin?" Taehyung whined to Jin with Jimin agreeing. Namjoon could see the dark circles under the eyes of the maknaes. He figured they stayed up playing games all night and Jin was on the couch still sleeping when the second youngest shook him awake.

"You both are just bad at it. Admit your defeat hyungs!" Jungkook celebrated his victory, dancing infront of his pouty hyungs. Just then Jin rubbed his eyes for a second and noticed the other presence in the room.

"Oh Namjoon-ah, are you going somewhere? You look great by the way." Jin said, checking out the boy from top to bottom twice, making the other a little nervous at the kinda different expression than always on his hyung's face. Looks like Jin's sleep gave up on him after he saw the boy looking like a whole ass meal.

"Yeah, Jin hyung. I am supposed to attend a meeting now. I'll go to the gym after the meeting for about an hour or two. Just wanted to give you a heads up." He filled in and Jin nodded.

"Lemme come with you, hyungie. I wanna work out too!" Jimin chimed in with a hopeful smile on his face along with his famous puppy eyes.

Namjoon walked towards the boy on the ground and ruffled his hair into a mess, "I think you should try eating first. Good quantities and healthy food. Then I'll consider taking you to gym with me. Namjoon said, lips slightly curved up at the end but he cleared his throat when he was pointed out.

"Oh hyung just smiled!"Taehyung mischievously added and the taller grew pink.

The maknaes started 'coo'ing at the embarrassed male for a few minutes when Jin decided it was enough teasing for today.

"Is it okay if I tag along with you? I got a text from Bang pd an hour ago. He asked if I could join the meeting as the oldest of the group. " Jin asked. Namjoon nodded silently.

"I'll just get some of my clothes for the gym and we can leave." Jin added, receiving a nod from the younger. He quickly went to his room and returned with a bag and a water bottle while Jimin whined about Namjoon not taking him along.

"For now you three, have breakfast and get some sleep. You look like ghosts." Namjoon pointed at the younger ones as they nodded looking down and turned to Jin. Jin also changed into formal clothes and it was a sight to see. Namjoon gulped at him and looked away trying to get his mind straight.

Just when they were about to leave, Jimin scrambled to get up and hugged both of his hyungs goodbye

Just when they were about to leave, Jimin scrambled to get up and hugged both of his hyungs goodbye. Jimin looked especially clingy today that too only to their new body guard and all the members knew it. They just keep it low for now.

They know how to punish the smaller if he tries to make them jealous.

Some Namjin bites for the next chapter?~