Chapter-26

And so the next day came and the boys didn't see Namjoon the whole morning just like the day before. They expected to see the man backstage, cheering them at the beginning of the concert but this time no Namjoon. Only Soobin hurrying to get check their mics and everything once again.

They searched for Namjoon while freestyling to some songs but the older was nowhere to be found. And it was the same for the third concert day too. They didn't even see the man getting in and out of his room.

It's no surprise Yoongi didn't notice him getting in. The man passed out on the couch after waiting on the couch upto what looked like the early morning 3 am. Yoongi stayed up the two nights even after the exhausting dance choreography and everything at the concerts and woke up at 5 am for practice again.

Namjoon would pick up the sleeping man from the couch and put him on the bed, under the covers and go out like nothing even happened.

Namjoon walked into the room at 4 am and washed up and then went out to help the new security team who looked like they didn't make any progress ever since the meeting. Jackson and his team were quite a lot of help for him but that didn't stop him to skip his sleeping schedule.

The concerts were over and the boys were given a day to rest and then they have a season's greetings photoshoot on schedule.

All of them slept into the dawn, not even realizing that since they were exhausted from the continuous concerts. They gathered in Yoongi and Namjoon's room after dinner to discuss about the missing Namjoon.

"Are you sure Namjoon didn't come to your room these days?" Jin enquired, the others listening attentively.

"Uh yeah." Yoongi hesitated.

"He said he doesn't know cuz he was sleeping." Jimin translated, putting his tongue out at the older, laughing slightly.

Yoongi glared at the younger, getting ready to get themselves the daily dose of Yoonmin bickering.

"So what are we gonna do?" Hoseok asked before Yoongi could say anything.

"About what?" A voice sounded at the doorway, all the heads turning to the person.

"Namjoon hyung, where were you the last two days of the concert? We couldn't find you anywhere.." Jungkook started, staring at Jimin who launched himself onto Namjoon for a hug ,wanting to do the same..

Namjoon hugged back the small frame with the similar energy the younger was radiating. Hoseok joined in the hug after a few seconds and slowly everyone joined in a group hug. Yoongi watched the men hug the life out of themselves, wanting to join them but stopping himself.

Namjoon counted the heads surrounding him, only finding five of them. He recounted them, thinking he was mistaken but then again he counted five. He looked around the room, finding Yoongi on the bed staring at him.

Slowly the hug dissipated, everyone going to their spots before. Namjoon stood in the middle of the room awkwardly as all the eyes were on him.

"You didn't answer our question though." Jungkook muttered, the others nodding.

"Well, I was busy with the security team. The new team is such a handful. They couldn't even do anything properly. I had to watch over them the whole day. Jackson helped the first day due to Soobin's leave. But he can't handle a group of people at once so I had to take over completely from the second day. Soobin's also here so I thought you guys would be fine." Namjoon rambled, taking a seat on the couch beside Hoseok who threw a hand over his shoulder, pulling him close. Namjoon was so tired to question the gesture so he just leaned his head on the man's arm, letting himself rest.

Hoseok ran his fingers through Namjoon's hair, smoothing out the little tangled bits, "Of course, we would be worried. Tell us beforehand next time so we wouldn't search for you, okay?" Hoseok whispered, Namjoon nodding.

"Everyone, now back to your rooms for today, you have a photoshoot tomorrow." Namjoon announced.

"Isn't it Soobin's job to tell us that?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Yeah but currently he is surrounded by four guys who seemed to have the hots for him." Yoongi said.

"How do you know, hyung?" Jungkook asked as Namjoon looked at the man too.

"Well they are not particularly discreet about it. They were all over Soobin's face yesterday at the backstage after the concert." Yoongi made a disgusted face as if he got the images back into his head.

"Okay okay. Enough about them. Go to your rooms now." Namjoon pushed the fully grown men out of their room and walked inside, closing the door.

He looked at Yoongi, standing in the middle of the room, looking at him with a red hue on his cheeks. Namjoon walked nearer, eyeing the man.

"Yoongi hyung?" He called out.

The man strode to Namjoon, wrapping his arms tightly around the confused male's waist.

"I was worried, Namjoon-ah." He muttered into the younger's shoulder.

Namjoon turned red at the remark and wrapped his arms around his hyung securely.

"I know, hyung. I know you stayed up for me these two days. I'm s-sorry for worrying you, hyung."He stuttered out.

Namjoon really felt sorry for the man. He put all his efforts into saying a sincere apology to the man and that made Yoongi slightly pull away but still keeping his hands around the younger's waist.

"You know?" Yoongi asked, raising a brow. Namjoon thanked the heavens that Yoongi was kind enough to not point out that he apologized for the first time. 

"Yeah. I came back at 4am and showered, left at 4:30 am, just before you woke up." Namjoon answered.

"So you were the one who placed me on the bed?" Namjoon nodded.

"Damn. Here I thought I was sleep walking." Yoongi said, his face so serious. Namjoon chuckled, making his dimples peek out from cheeks.

"You look beautiful when you smile." Yoongi commented, staring at the younger's face with a fond smile.

Namjoon turned a bright red, pulling away completely and speed walking to the bed, slipping under the covers. A little 'Goodnight' hyung.' Sounded before the room became quiet.

Yoongi smiled at the flustered younger before he realized he was blushing too. He got into the bed, ready to get all the sleep he missed in two days. 

Guess I didn't last long... hehe..

And your comments guys on the last chapter... I laughed a lot because of y'all...