Chapter-27

Soobin looked at Namjoon in the mirror of the car he was driving. Yoongi, Namjoon and Soobin were asked to share a car and Yoongi already passed out in the first five minutes of the journey.

Soobin just got his lisence recently and he wasn't much confident in his driving, that too in a foreign place but Yoongi insisted on using Namjoon as a pillow and pulled him to the backseat.

The car was spacious enough to fit a curled up Yoongi in the backseat. He laid his head on Namjoon's lap and forced the man to run his fingers through his hair. Soon he fell into a deep slumber, drowning in the slow music playing.

Namjoon looked at the older on his lap who looked like a cute kitten fondly. He lifted his head to glance at Soobin when he felt his gaze.

Soobin shifted his eyes onto the road immediately and Namjoon figured out the boy wants to ask him something. So he started a conversation to make him feel at ease, "How is your father doing now?"

"He is fine, hyung. He said he could return to work in a few days but the doctors suggested he should take some more rest so he is still in the hospital." Soobin explained.

"That's good. So what did you want to ask me?" Namjoon skipped straight to the point.

"I-I wanted to ask you if y-you are going to release any album or single anytime soon? I've been waiting to listen to your new songs."

"Ah album... I don't know, to be honest. I didn't get anytime to produce after starting to work here. And even if I did one of the boys would be around. I kinda didn't tell them cuz it was embarrassing." Namjoon scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Hyung, your music is amazing! You should absolutely let them hear some of them!" Soobin explained. Namjoon was getting shy, being complimented by his one and only known fan.

"Joon hyung, can I ask you something?" Soobin asked, trying to keep his focus on the road. Namjoon just hummed going back to treading his fingers into Yoongi's locks and watching the elder sleep.

"Do you like the members?" Namjoon looked up abruptly at the question, "W-What are you talking about?" He stuttered.

You see, Soobin and Namjoon got so comfortable recently. Soobin spent most of his time listening to some of Namjoon's unreleased songs and sometimes helping with the lyrics too. Soobin felt like he was living his idol fantasies. Soon they were telling each other everything about themselves and their past a few days ago. Namjoon didn't speak much about himself saying he was boring and asked the younger a few questions about his story. In the conclusion, they are best friends now. The ones that talk openly about their crushes too.

"I- What about you then? Jackson's team got you interested, huh?" Namjoon countered and it was Soobin's turn to turn to red.

"Uh hyung.. to be honest... I think I developed a crush on them." Soobin let out meekly.

Namjoon wasn't surprised. The boys didn't let Soobin wander around for a minute by himself, one of them always tailing behind him.

"Not much of a shocker really. You guys are so obvious that it hurts my eyes." Yoongi lowly muttered, turning to the other side and pushing his head into Namjoon's stomach.

"You were awake this whole time?" Namjoon asked, feeling awkward because of the question Soobin asked him before.

"Yeah. I really don't trust our new manger is gonna get us to the shooting spot in one piece." Yoongi said as the Soobin turned to look at the road, whining loudly about how he just got his driving lisence.

Namjoon sat in silence, watching the two bicker about whatever. He was thinking about the question Soobin asked him.

Does he like the members in that way?