Chapter-31

"Yes, that's all. Email me the details. No. Their schedule is already packed with dance practices and interviews and what not. I'll tr-" Mr. Bang was abruptly cut off when two loud knocks sounded on his office door. He was on a call with a producer for an entertainment show.

He let out a small 'come in' before going back to look at the paper work in hand.

"It's okay. Please continue." He spoke to the man on the other side of the call.

Just then a person was slammed onto his desk, face first. He flinched at the sudden interruption and looked at up the cause.

And there was Namjoon, standing tall over the man, still glaring holes into the man's head.

Mr. Bang sighed loudly, "I- uh I don't think it's nothing, producer. I'll inform you my answer later. Please wait for a call from my secretary." He hung up the phone.

He put his hand on the person's face, inspecting who it was, "Who is this, Namjoon? Wait isn't he Yu Jin? Jimin and Sunoo's personal trainer and gym instructor?" Namjoon nodded.

"What happened to him? Don't tell me- Did you-?" Namjoon nodded again.

"Why? Wait first sit down." Namjoon moved the man's head from the desk and threw him to a corner where he groaned. He took a seat in front of Mr. Bang and started explaining everything.

A few moments later:

"Oh my poor children!" Mr. Bang exclaimed, "I'll hand him to the police. But seriously Namjoon, you have to stop assaulting people before bringing them to me. He looks almost unrecognizable!"

"He deserved it, Mr.Bang." Namjoon shrugged.

"Well, you are not wrong. But still-"He cut himself by standing and walking around his desk.

He stood in front of Namjoon and pulled the boy into a hug, "You did a great job. Thank you."

Namjoon awkwardly pat the older man's back and pulled out of the hug. He stood straight and bowed, "I just did my job." He said, walking out.

Mr.Bang looked at the lifeless man in his room, pressing a button to call his secretary in.

"Did you really just do your job? Or is it anything more?" He talked to himself.

                                                                                 ***

Namjoon looked at his watch, slightly gasping at the time. It was now 2 pm. He rushed into the elevator, pressing the number to the floor where the dance practice room lies.

Once he walked out of the elevator, he knocked o t he practice door and kinda barged in before anyone could answer.

"I got caught up with something and I forgot to mention it to you guys. It's time to take a break for lunch." At the announcement, the boys just dropped onto the floor with little to no energy to get up.

Soobin took quick steps towards Namjoon, bombarding with questions, "Where were you this whole time, hyung? Did you met the gym instructor? Why did you want to meet him in the first pla-" Namjoon placed hand on the nosy manager's mouth to stop him from rambling. But unfortunately everyone heard him.

Namjoon hissed at Soobin, "Didn't I tell you not to tell the boys about it?"

Soobin's eyes widened comically, his hands waving in front of him frantically, "I didn't tell them you went to meet the gym instructor, hyung. I didn't even tell them you asked me about him. I swear!" he said, loudly.

Namjoon just face palmed himself, "You know they can hear you and are listening to our conversation right now."

Soobin looked around to see everyone's eyes on the duo as he sheepishly smiled bowing and apologizing.