Chapter-47

Namjoon walked in the front while Jackson was on his tail, "Is there something wrong with Mr.Yang?" Jackson muttered.

"I was about to ask you the same. You were the one who drove him here. Did you notice anything weird?"

"What? No! Oh wait. I did notice he was kinda anxious. He kept on shaking his leg and rubbing his forehead." Jackson said in thoughts.

"Let's leave it for now. We have some work today. Call your boys." Namjoon said and Jackson nodded, pulling out his phone.

Namjoon opened the practice room's door and walked in, checking their schedule in his phone. BTS members were practicing some song and Namjoon waited until the song completed. Once the music stopped Namjoon spoke up,

"Your comeback is on Thursday. So now we have to head to the photo shoot site at.... now. Get changed!"

"What that's like the day after tomorrow!" Jin spoke. Namjoon nodded.

"I believe you all have outfits to change into or I will ask Beomgyu to buy some on the way." Seems like everyone had their clothes and went to take a quick shower in the stalls.

"Why am I even the one telling their schedule? Where the hell is the manager?" Namjoon muttered as he sent a quick text to Soobin.

Yoongi was the first one to walk back into the practice room wearing some very loose sweatshirt and loose jeans. Namjoon eyed the other who looked so familiar for a second before it clicked.

"Aren't those mine?" Yoongi smiled at the question. He walked nearer to the younger and looked around the empty practice room before slamming the boy onto the nearest wall and pulling him to his level, attacking his lips.

Yoongi was quite rough this time and to say Namjoon liked it was an understatement. He loved it. Namjoon immediately put his hands in his hyung's hair and moaned lightly when Yoongi gently placed his knee on his crotch, rubbing it there.

Yoongi took the opportunity and pushed his tongue in, gripping the boy's waist. Namjoon tried to gain some dominance but it was hard for him to even follow the other's movements.

Namjoon heard some footsteps and quickly tapped on Yoongi's shoulder, signaling to let him go. But Yoongi wanted to play so he grabbed Namjoon's hands and placed on the wall as Namjoon made urgent noise as the foot steps were now clearer than before.

Just when the door was about to open, Yoongi let go of the younger as Namjoon fell to the ground panting harshly. He had this adrenaline rush in his system and it made him harder to breathe.

Jungkook stepped into the room, shirtless. His gaze fell onto Namjoon who was trying to play it cool by looking at his phone.

Jungkook eyed his hyung who was taking in harsh breaths, "Namjoon hyung, are you alright?" He asked, slightly concerned.

Namjoon's head jerked up at the younger, "Yeah. I-I'm good."

"But you are sweating so much and your breathin-"

"It's just that there is no air in this room. That's all." Namjoon cut the youngest off.

Jungkook looked up at the air con and then to the fan beside Namjoon and back to his hyung. Namjoon followed the younger's eye sight but just shrugged, "I am hot usually." He said and Jungkook seemed to nod, "Yeah. In fact, you are. Makes sense now." He muttered, getting his belongings.

Namjoon glared at Yoongi who snickered and tried to style his messed up hair.

"Guys, let's go!" Soobin peeked his head inside the room. He looked so annoyed at Namjoon and Namjoon eyed him weirdly.

"What's wrong with you too?" He asked.

Soobin walked nearer to Namjoon and slapped his shoulder as Namjoon winced, "Ow! What the hell was that for?"

"I was on a date when Jackson called the boys and you texted me! My 12thdate just got ruined." Soobin fake cried.

"Damn. It wasn't like it was the first or second date. It's 12th. Bro chill!" Jungkook said, pulling a shirt over his head.

"What the fuck? 12th? I thought the guys would be dead by the second one." Hoseok teased their manager, walking into the room with others.

"Ah hyung~ Why would you say- Wait! How do you know it's 'guys'? That too in plural?" Soobin turned to Namjoon with a glare when Namjoon just raised his hands in defeat.

Taehyung laughed, "Namjoon hyung didn't tell us. But you guys were quite obvious."

Namjoon then stood up stopping their conversations, "Let's go. The ride to the nearest forest is longer than we thought."

Single and group photo shoots were over and unit shoots were left. Jin and Jimin were the first ones to complete their unit shoot. Jimin was annoying the maknae who was trying to take some selfies.

So Jin wanted to check on Namjoon since everyone looked busy. He walked towards their security team, asking for the one and only boy, Namjoon.

"Hey, Jackson! Do you, by any chance, know where Namjoon is?" Jin questioned.

Jackson turned around to look at the other, "And why would you expect me to tell you that?"

"Maybe because I want to know?" Jin tried.

Jackson gave out a very fake smile, "No." and he turned around.

"Fine. I'll go searching the whole forest by myself and if anything happens to me, I'm telling on you to Namjoon. Then what happens..." Jin dragged.

"Yeonjun is gonna follow you. Just in case anything happens."

"Nope. I don't want anyone following me. That's an order."

Jackson groaned loudly but still forced out the answer to his question. Jin smiled, "Thanks!"

Jin happily hopped into the forest where he hopefully finds the younger. And he did.

Namjoon was sitting on a rock, scribbling on some book. Jin just watched the other from behind a tree. Namjoon lifted his head up occasionally and then went back to writing something.

Jin slyly took a photo of Namjoon and then walked to sit beside him.

"What are you doing here alone?" Jin asked.

Namjoon turned to his hyung, not at all surprised at the sudden presence, "The main question is, what are YOU doing here alone? I guess you told Jackson not to send anyone with you."

Seokjin nodded, "He insisted on sending Yeonjun with me but didn't want to tell me where you are. How rude of him!"

Namjoon chuckled, placing his book and pen beside him. Seokjin smiled at the other's dimples poking out. Jin couldn't resist when he pulled the slightly taller man closer by his face.

He kissed both of the dimples twice and placed one more kiss on the younger's nose, booping it with his own. Namjoon just looked down at his hands after Jin sat back.

Is it okay to be feeling the same for two people? Or in his case six people?

Why am i even updating when i just updated this early morning?