Chapter-34

Namjoon was sitting on the bed still thinking about what just happened with Jimin.

At one point he felt cold, "Why is it so cold in here?" He said, looking for the remote. The remote laid on the pile of clothes in the corner of the room. It was Jimin who made a mess as he couldn't find a nice t'-shirt for the older.

Namjoon pulled his legs out if the duvet and placed them on the ground with a wince. He felt goosebumps raising in his legs and looked down.

His eyes widened as he realized, "Oh my god where are my pants? Like did they change my outfit? Oh no no no wait!" He exclaimed, fumbling with the sheets and pulling up his shirt.

"Someone changed my underwear too?" He ruffled his hair in frustration.

"That's Jimin. He changed your clothes. Though he didn't say he changed your underwear too. Lucky bastard got to see everything." Yoongi said, coming into the room with a plate of food, without knocking.

Namjoon scrambled to get the duvet on his lower body but hurting himself in the process. He winced loudly as the nightstand grazed across his wrapped stitches.

"Woah ...easy there! Wait let me help you. Don't move." Yoongi grumbled setting the plate on the other side of the bed.

"NO!YOU don't move! Close your eyes and stay put!" Namjoon shouted as Yoongi raised his hands in defense.

"Okay jeez. Don't shout at me!" He said, putting his hands over his eyes. Namjoon eyed him for sometime and slowly raised the duvet first and then pulling his legs from the floor, gently placing them on the bed and covering them with the duvet.

Namjoon was so focused on doing the work at hand to catch Yoongi taking his hands away from his eyes and freely looking at the younger's milky thighs, licking his lips.

Namjoon once comfortable, looked up to tell Yoongi to open his eyes but when he found the older's gaze on his now covered legs.

"You pervert! I told you not to look!" He spoke out.

"Well, my eyes like to appreciate beauty and they couldn't contain themselves from looking at you smooth th-"

"No please stop!" Namjoon covered his ears. Yoongi chuckled at the younger, walking towards Namjoon and sitting so close to him.

He leaned in to the younger, stretching his arms in front of the Namjoon's chest. He moved closer to Namjoon's face, so close that he could feel Namjoon' breath. Namjoon closed his eyes for the second time of the day.

Yoongi chuckled lowly at the younger's pink cheeks and moved closer so their chests touch each other. Namjoon gasped at the sudden stimulation his nipples received. His sweatshirt consisted of only one thin layer which didn't help what he was feeling.

Yoongi breathed on the younger lips for a second before retrieving the plate he placed on the other side of the bed earlier.

He sat up straight and Namjoon opened his eyes at the sudden loss of warmth. He cleared his throat due to the silence which was filling the room.

Yoongi silently placed a spoon full of rice to the younger's mouth. He tapped the spoon to his lips and made an 'ah' sound while Namjoon just looked at him weirdly.

"Don't look at me like that. Just eat." Yoongi said, forcing the younger's mouth open and shoving the spoon in.

Namjoon chewed it slowly, and opened his mouth once he was finished. And it repeated until it was the last spoon. Yoongi was scooping up the last bite when the others burst into the room.

Everyone paused in their steps looking at Yoongi holding up the spoon to Namjoon's mouth and the younger opening his mouth.

"Oh Yoongi hyung is going soft~" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows."

"Shut up." Yoongi mumbled and gently putting the last bite in Namjoon's mouth and pulling it out as the younger started chewing it.

Yoongi placed the dishes on the nightstand and climbed on the other side of bed and crawled under the covers, getting comfortable.

Namjoon pulled his legs closer to himself as he noticed the older covering his head with the covers.

"How do you feel, Namjoon?" Hoseok asked, stumbling to the bed.

One by one, everyone found a place to sit while Jimin crawled into the bed and in between his hyungs. He cuddle into Yoongi, grabbing the grumpy older's arm and placed it over his waist, silently asking for cuddles.

Yoongi groaned once but still complied to his wish.

"Not good. Not bad. But I can live with it."

The group talked about some of the choreographies for some time and just chitchatted about nothing.

Namjoon just listened to them chat, sitting there in deep thoughts.

What am I even doing? I am supposed to be their security. But here I am letting them close.

No. This isn't what I'm here for. I should get my job done and leave when my contract's over.

I don't belong in this place. I have a lot of blood on my hands to be happy for fuck's sake!.

I need to let things be serious before anyone gets hurt. I need to put myself in the Pandora box just like the hope of life I left in there. Again.

Namjoon looked around the room and sighed.

I should get well as soon as I can and get back to what I have to do.

Namjoon is getting back to his normal life? Is he going strict  again? 

Stay tuned to find out!

Jeez i sound like an annoying Spotify ad that comes in between Persona and UGH!