Chapter-39

It was another hectic day in BTS' daily life. Namjoon had his schedule tightly packed. He had to take some time out of his lunch break to go to select the new door.

"I am going to buy a new door for your studio, hyung. Do you wanna come along to select one?" Namjoon asked the older who didn't move from his studio from yesterday.

"Nope. I am guarding my studio. Take anyone of the members with you." Yoongi said, stretching his legs onto the desk and putting his black bucket hat on his face to sleep.

Namjoon hummed and was about to walk out of the room when Yoongi called him back, "Don't take Taehyung or Jin hyung with you. I don't want to live in a studio that has a door which is decorated for a circus."

Namjoon nodded and walked out of the studio, thinking of who he should ask. He called Soobin to ask about the guys schedule. When he heard that, Hoseok and Jungkook were free, he set out to the floor which contained the dance practice room.

And yes, there the two were, practicing something with Jimin. He knocked on the opened door to get their attention.

They turned around to see Namjoon standing in the doorway. Jimin turned off the music and they all fell to the ground, gulping down bottles of water. Namjoon waited till they were hydrated enough to ask the favor.

"Do anyone of you guy wanna come along with me to select Yoongi hyung's door? He said he is busy guarding his studio. But really , he is sleeping." Namjoon sighed.

Jimin hummed in thought, "Well, I am still not done here, hyungie. Maybe Hoseok hyung can accompany you. He has already perfected the choreography. He has a good taste too!" Jimin exclaimed and Jungkook nodded.

Namjoon looked at Hoseok for confirmation. The other just nodded, "Gimme a minute. I'll change."

Hoseok disappeared into the changing room. Jimin and Jungkook were about to stand up and get back to practice but Namjoon stopped them. Why?

Yeah why Namjoon? Why would you that?

"Sit down for a few minutes. You look like you are gonna die in a few minutes." He commented.

Jimin smiled at his hyung in understanding while Jungkook looked offended, "Hyung, do I really look that miserable? I knew I shouldn't have eaten ramyeon yesterday! Jin hyung forced me!" He whined.

Namjoon didn't know what to say at the comment. He wasn't trying to be rude. To his relief, Jimin laughed and stepped up in t he conversation. He smacked Jungkook on the head with his bottle.

"Ouch! Jimin-ssi, what was that for!?" He said, rubbing the back of his head.

"He didn't mean it like that, you dummy. He just wants you to rest for some more time." Jimin explained as Jungkook 'oohed'

"Hehe sorry, hyung." Jungkook apologized to Namjoon who just nodded.

"But in all seriousness you look like ferret stretched out and soaked in rain." Jimin cackled.

Jungkook glared at his hyung and tackled him onto the floor. He opted for the best method that always had Jimin apologizing at the last. Tickles.

Soon the practice room was filled with Jimin's giggles and laughs as the duo rolled on the floor.

"Ju- ha- Kook-ah- OH MY GOD! Stop- I CAN'T –HAHA- BREATHE! I'M SORRY!! GET- HA OFF ME." Jimin shouted for help but Namjoon didn't know what to do. He only has one solution. It was what he practiced for years. He knows not to use his strength on the younger one so he just stood there looking at him.

He was thought to fight when someone was getting choked or trapped but he understood that wasn't the situation right now.

Just then Hoseok came out, looking like a boyfriend material. He had an oversized t-shirt tucked into some tight black torn jeans at the front with a small Gucci bag. He had his shades hanging onto the collar of his shirt. He walked out, fixing his watch on the way.

He looked up at what the commotion was about and sighed, "I was gone for five minutes and this is what happens? Yah Jungkook-ah get off him! I don't think he is breathing normally at this rate." He scolded as Jungkook got off the small human and stuck his tongue out at him.

Jimin breathed in harsh breaths for a minute or two and then raised his thumb in the air, "Thanks, Hoseokie hyung. I'm alright now."

"Anytime, Jiminie. Namjoon, let's go! Bye guys! Don't practice too long! Have lunch without us!" Hoseok called out, walking out of the room, dragging Namjoon along.

A series of 'Bye, hyung! Be safe!' was heard and they are off to the car.

Namjoon had to take Soobin's car since they came by an 8 seater. Namjoon was about to get into the driver's seat when he was stopped.

"Namjoon, can I drive? I want to, please." Hoseok asked. Though he wasn't sure, Namjoon nodded, giving the other the keys.

"Thanks!" Hoseok chimed, getting in. And like that, their ride began.

I've already written the next chapter and I can't wait to post it. It's longer than this one. Maybe the longest I've written so far.