Chapter-54

(Just in case you will be ready, I mentioned Minho as 'the younger' in some places. It was awkward to just say their names all the time and actually Namjoon's birthday is a month before Minho's bday. I hope I make some sense.)

It was 4:30 pm in the BTS household. I mean concert hall. Now the members were preparing for the concert that is supposed to be this evening. They had one yesterday and they will have one tomorrow. After that the boys will go on a temporary hiatus as the statement released by HYBE.

And like what happened everyday these three months, Yoongi quietly did his work and just crawled back into his studio. All the members were concerned for their second oldest's behavior.

They did try to get him out of his studio but the longer you try, the longer he stays in. So Jin was about to give up. If the younger doesn't come home today, he is determined to yet his ass out of that damn studio and place him in the living room of their dorm to have a discussion about whatever is going on with him.

Yes, they all are suffering because of the sudden disappearance of Namjoon but Yoongi seemed to take onto another level.

Anyone could say BTS looked different from three months. They got easily tired, lost a lot of weight that it was so prominent in their features and the group seemed to be lacking the child like glow in them that they always had.

Army noticed the sudden change and took onto social media, posting several images that gave out the boys tiredness and asking them to rest. And like that it was decided that they go on a hiatus.

The group now stood on the concert stage with Soobin notifying them of the changes from yesterday's show.

Jackson joined them in the middle of the discussion to talk about emergency measures. But Hoseok has other plans,

"Jackson, you and Namjoon come from the same company. You should've seen him at least once. Maybe a phone call at the very least."

Jackson sighed. The boys had been asking about Namjoon whenever they see him. But he is on the same boat as the members.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't reach him either. My friends from the company said they haven't seen the other in a while too. They said it has been 4 months since they have last seen him so we can't argue them on that."

A few sighs were heard into the already set up mics while Jackson looked down at his feet. He really wanted to know where the other was, if he was safe and the reason why he left.

Then the boys were back to sound checking with Jackson back to his duties.

+++

Namjoon sat on his bed packing his things along with Minho who seemed to be hiding something. The older tried to ignore the younger but he seems to be moving around a lot with something in his hands behind his back.

He sighed and looked up at Minho, "So when are you going to tell me? It's getting annoying, watching you pace around my room."

"I have a gift for you and I don't know how you are gonna react to it." He nervously said.

"Just show me."

"Okay. Here goes nothing. Tada! I got you VIP ticket for the concert tomorrow!"

"What concert? Please don't tell me you got me an old musical show's left over tickets."

Minho looked offended, " That's kinda offensive. But still no. Take a look."

Namjoon grabbed the paper and looked at the picture displaying six familiar faces, "BTS? I heard the tickets cost more than my life. That too the VIP ones."