Introduction

Love “Business”

Love “Business”

Preface

Seokjin, a NORMAL teenager with bad intentions. Killing is his business. More consistently, he is a professional killer. As it is a business, money plays a key role. He does it for money. He is kind, but violent. Handsome and very understanding. But lives away from people, to avoid getting into trouble. Everything’s a secret, when it comes to him. He is an owner of the Jin’s cafe, which is quite famous in the whole place. It’s his main business. No loved ones to tell him he is doing wrong, so he continued to do the “killing”.

Whereas, Taehyung, a KIND teenager with good intentions. He is very good at dealing with businesses. He owns the biggest company, The Techy Tech's. Good-looking and kind-hearted. He is quite famous for his looks and girls are crazy for him. And the rest is his world. He is good at almost everything. Dealing with the company, he ended up having a lot of enemies, who were desperately trying to kill Taehyung.

Characters:

Kim Seokjin (22 yyears old)

Taehyung (23 years old)

Jimin (25 years old):
•Police officer.
•Best friend of Taehyung.
•Very supportive.

Namjoon (25 years old):
•Doctor.
•Kind
•Optimistic.

Hoseok (24 years old):
•Best friend of Seokjin.
•Friendly.
• Provides “Things” for Jin.

Yoongi (24 years old):
•Trusted Detective, works for Taehyung.
•Brother of Taehyung.
•Warm-hearted.  

Jungkook (21 years old):
•Brother of Jin.
•Childish and sweet.
•Technology is his weakness, also make gadgets and a Perfect Hacker.