Chapter 35: The "End!!"

J-j-j-jji-jji-jin!? No! Jin!!! You promised me you will stay with me forever. Now you are not leaving me." He shook Jin, his face, slapped it once, twice, thrice, no response was heard. An idea clicked his mind.

"Jin-jin! Wake up, Jin. If I kiss you, will you wake up, Jin. Will you? You will wake up right!? Tell me you will!!!! Ji-jiiiiiin!" Taehyung attached his lips onto Jin's kissing him passionately. He kissed him like he was waiting for the chance, just like Jin. He pulled back, he tried gaining Jin's consciousness. It didn't work.

"Jin!! Wake up, Jin. I kissed you, Jin wake up!? You want me to kiss you again? I will. Jin, I will." He attached their lips together in again, while still crying in agony. He kissed him with the passion. Still.. No response. He pulled back, he slapped Jin again and again. No responses was heard. Tears rolled down from Taehyung's eyes continuously without a break. He eyes are more blurry, because he is losing his mind, crying and yelling for help, for a long time. This drained his energy almost completely. But still he never want to give up.

He pulled Jin to himself crying hard and he can't anymore yell out for help, his voice is already hoarse from all the yelling... "Jin, I would love to Kiss you, Jin. Please wake up so I can kiss you forever. Please, Jin I can't live without you. Please..!" He cried, staring at his Lifeless Love.

Just then, the whole filled with a chimming sound. Taehyung looked at the source of the sound with hope in his eyes. He found the phone which chimmed. He quickly went over to the phone and quickly dailed the emergency number and explained things to them. The ambulance has arrived just in 10 minutes.

The people took him to the City's Main hospital, while Taehyung took a nap without knowing, on the wat to the hospital. The nurse woke him up when they reached the hospital. They took him inside the operation theatre. Taehyung who was restlessly pacing to and forth before the theatre, called their brothers to let them.

After sometime, Hoseok and Jungkook came with their eyes all puffy and red. They sat down in the chairs, while Hoseok hug Jungkook, crying and Taehyung sat on the other side of The two brothers. They didn't talk much with each other, all that happened was crying and waiting for a good news.

After Hours of waiting, the doctor who was Kim Namjoon, came out with a gloomy face, that worried almost everyone.

__________________________________________________

Author: I am sorry. 😞😭

__________________________________________________