Chapter 43: The "Planning"

_The next day, at 6 in the evening_

After their party together.. They planned on making a serious, solid fuckung plan to end the Jangs. They all settled down in the same cafe. Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok.

"So, you know why are we here." Jin started after clearing his voice. Everyone looked at him as their eyebrows furrowed together. "A plan! A plan to-" "I plan to end the Jangs." Jungkook interrupted as he was bored. "It is boring. I have listened to this almost a hundred times in just months. Let us just make a plan and end it, hyung."

Jin smacked Jungkook's head. "Yyah! Why don't you just listen. Be patient, cookie. You are supposed to be patient at this point of time." Jungkook, out of boredom, he completely turned away from his brother.

"Anyways.. All you have to do is, think of ways to get him and his brother. While, I think of some too."

"Alright." Hoseok nodded as he put his thumb up. All the others nodded. Jungkook was just browsing through his phone.

"Why don't we just kidnap him?" Taehyung asked. "No! It is not that easy. He must already be appointing extra security because he knows Jin won't spare his life. And he must have told his father about the fail. His father won't suggest him to just stay anywhere here. Once he comes out of the prison, they together might be leaving to somewhere abroad." Yoongi explained.

"That's right. His father is a criminal. He is criminal. Everything they do must be perfect. Well, in that case, I myself am a criminal. Everything I do, is perfect that even hyung couldn't be able to Catch me." Jin said while nodding. Yoongi agreed.

"Then, why don't we just trap him like he did... Like.. Say we are having his mother. While aunty will also help us, right!? Hoseok suggested. Jin shook his head.

" If he really cares about his mother he would be listening to her when she tried to correct him. He is totally leaning towards his father. Aunty can just be a help-"

"That's right, my son. I am of no use. They don't care about me. They completely stopped talking to me. It has been years. But, I can help you give information about my husband or my son.

Well, another important information is he will coming out in 11 days from now. You have only 11 days with you. Do whatever you can in these 11 days or it will become way too hard for you to deal with them.

The riches he earned by killing is more than the tax an employer can pay. With that he can create a new kingdom, if he leaves this country. And I am sure that he will leave the country once he is out of the prison.

And one more thing, he is the more cruel and ruthless person one can even imagine in his whole life. He can kill his own son for his success. Well, he threatened my son and changed him completely and made him hate me.

He threatened me! Me, that he will kill my son if I reveal his secrets. Well, I didn't want to tell you that he wanted to kill my own son that day, because I can't imagine my son being a lifeless body before me." Aunt Cassia said as tears formed in the corner of her eyes, as he stared at the 5 people there.

Jin immediately made his way to Aunt cassia and held her hand as he walked her to his place to sit. He silently weeped in her place while Jin was soothing her pain by rubbing her back.

"Don't worry, aunty. We are there! We will do everything to save your son and end your husband's misery." Jin said. Yoongi and Taehyung looked at Jin with confusion. Jin nodded and mouthed, Jang Byunwoo's mother. They nodded a little hesitant. But still shrugged it off.

Jungkook quickly sat straight in his place as if something like an idea strike his mind. "Jimin hyung. Why don't we ask Him in hyung for help?"

Everyone looked at Jungkook. "Who is Jimin?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi. Before he can answer Taehyung interrupted, "My best friend." Yoongi nodded. "The shorty?" He chuckled.

"Well, he is a police officer, isn't he?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung and Jungkook nod in response. "We can't trust Police officers now, because anyone can be the followers of Mr. Jang." Aunt Cassia confirned. They all sighed as they nod.

"Why don't we try to change his follow? I mean bring him to our side." Jungkook suggested. "We can try doing that but he is one of his followers and if he knows that we are trying to bribe him then he might warn Mr. Jang to be careful. It makes our work more harder."

Jungkook whined. "But he is not a bad officer, hyung. We can trust him." Jin nodded hesitantly. "We can trust him, cookie. But, we have to be sure about the fact that he is not one of his followers. Ok?"

Jungkook sulked as he nodded. Jin smiled as he brushed Jungkook's hair away from his forehead. "Now what?"

Yoongi hummed a little. "Why don't we try something which he does all the time? I mean aunt cassia is right here. We can ask her and know what he does in a day. If we knows atleast one thing, we can target him based on that." Taehyung nodded.

He went to sit next to Aunt Cassia. "Aunty, I want you to think about what Byungwoo does in a day. Can you think and let us know?" Cassia wiped the tears away and looked at him with a smile.

"I can do that. He still kinda loves me. So he visits me from time to time but he stopped visiting me now. It has been months."  "Can you tell us what he had done.. The routine when he was with you?"

Aunt cassia nodded her head. She thought for a moment. "He goes for a walk at 1 in the morning. He comes back at 2 or 3. He sleeps till 9 and goes to deal with his father, his job. He eats his lunch in the cafeteria or orders something or goes to some luxurious restaurants. His father and he eats together, sometimes. He comes back at 3 in the evening with girls or guys and have one night stands. This is his routine and that's all I know from what he does. This might change from time to time." She concluded with a nod.

"So, this is the basis we will be planning. Makes total sense." Hoseok said as he clearly don't understand which part of it can make their job easy.

"What about the one night stand thing? Why don't we try trapping him with a guy or a girl?"

__________________________________________________