Chapter 58: The "Expensive Gift!"

The other four reached the house as soon as possible and saw the house on fire. They smiled as he saw The house burning to ashes. "Hello!"

They turned to look at the two people. They greeted and went by their side. "You are ok. But, where is Jin?" Hoseok asked as he couldn't figure out where Jin was.

"Woah! I completely forgot. He is still inside!!!" He said and Immediately stood up from his place, before Aunt Cassia. They worriedly paced around the House looking for Jin but all that us seen was a buring house.

"Jinnie!!!!! Jiiiin!!! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WILL STAY WITH ME FOREVER!!" Taehyung yelled out as tears flow down his face. Hoseok and Jungkook joined him. While the other three tried to soothe their pain away.

A voice was heard. "Stop yelling guys. I am right here! You thought I will leave you? I am still 22. Oh God!!" He said and pouted as he reached his brother with a hand on his back.

Hoseok ran upto him and checked if he had any injuries, but none were found, followed by Jungkook. He sighed in relief. "I thought I lost you again."

Jin chuckled. "I will never you! Even if I die, I will come for you as a ghost! I will haunt you forever." Hoseok and Jungkook chukled with tears in their eyes. He wiped them. Hoseok then signalled him to go to Taehyung.

"Missed-" Jin was cut off by Taehyung when Taehyung pressed his lips onto Jin's. He moved away after sometime. Jin chuckled. "You did miss me! And I missed you, too." He turned his gaze towards the other three.

"Yoongi hyung! Thank you so much! Nothing couldn't have done any of this, if you hadn't accepted my request that day. I am really grateful to you." Jin said showing his gratitude. Yoongi smiled sweetly and ruffled his hair.

"Jiminie, you are a hyung to me. But, still I called you Jimin and Jiminie. I hope you won't misunderstand me, hyung. Thank you so much. You played an important role in this whole thing. And I appreciate the thought of helping us." He gently smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"We are all a family now, aren't we? It is ok. But, listen! If Taehyung is mistreating you, come to me. I will take good care of you. Ok?" He said with a cheeky smile. They both glanced at Taehyung who is rolling his eyes at them. Jimin cupped his face and kissed him on the forehead.

Meanwhile, Hoseok and Yoongi side hugged each other looking at the three. Yoongi kissed Hoseok's temple. "They are cute." "They are."

Now Jin's gaze turned towards the lady with them. "Aunty, we couldn't have done this withour you, too. Thank-"

"Thank you, Jinnie. You have done a great job, that you saved many people from dying. You did well, son. Your mother and father will be proud." Cassia said as she ruffled his hair, lovingly. "My uncle, too." Jin added with a proud smile.

"Ah- aunty. This is yours." Jin said as he gave her chain. She took it into her hands, "No, son. This will be yours from now on. Take it, my gift." "No, aunty. I can't accept this." "I insist." She said as pushed it further towards Jin.

Jin immediately looked at Hoseok. Hoseok nodded as he smiled. He turned back, "Thank you, aunty." Jin said as he smiled sweetly. She nodded with a smile.

_________________________________________________