Chapter 32: The "DLI Case"

_Next Day_

Jungkook's POV

I can't see hyung being sad. I will help him in any way to let him win. We have to do this.

"Hey, Jungkook." Mr. Park greeted me with a smile. I quickly smiled back. "Hello, sir." Mr. Park looked at me with a serious look. "Can we go somewhere? We have got a little work. Can we?" He looked away.

"Alright." I and Mr. Park started out Journey to the place where Mr. Park is taking him. "Off to?" Jimin nodded, "To the Police Main Department."

"I won't ask why. Off we go!"

_________________________

They reached the place in an 2 and a 30. Jimin showed the guard, identity card. The guard immediately let him in, including the Jungkook after he was checked. They went inside and Jimin waited there for all the Police men to leave.

"Why am I he-" Jimin shushed him before he says anything. "Shush.. Wait for some more minutes." Jimin shushed Jungkook and since it was lunch time, the police men left the place. They bowed to eachother and since they knew Jimin they left.

"Now, come with me."

"Alright!"

Jimin took him to a place full of files, documents. There were several computers, too. "Woah! Fancy." Jungkook wandered around with his eyes. "Yeah! Right. So, all you need to do this is find the "DLI case" folder and transfer it to this drive and Delete it in the Computer."

"DLI case?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah. Do it fast. We don't have much time." Jimin uttered. Jungkook did as he was told. In no time the process Is done.

"There you go!" Jungkook said handing the drive to Jimin. "Thanks!! Let's go." Jimin before leaving searched for some files named "DLI case". He found no folders so they headed out.

Jungkook just started at Jimin doing things. They are out of the Police Department. "What is DLI case!?" "That's an unsolved case and it was appointed to me to solve it."

Jungkook nodded, pouting a little. "Ohh. Ok ok. Then what do the letters mean?"

"Even though you are my friend, I can't tell you everything. But, when the time comes.. I surely will, ok?" Jungkook smiled. "Sure!"

They left to their places. Jungkook spent his time in the Internet cafe.

______________________

Days are passing by.
Jin has his eyes on Taehyung. All he has to do is to ensure Taehyung is Fine and safe.
Hoseok was immersed in his office work but is continuing to get Taehyung and Jin together.

Jungkook is doing his work and also is helping Jimin to complete tasks and Jimin being witty, he solved cases easily. Appreciation was right before him. He didn't fail in mentioning Jungkook's name in the interviews and Jungkook also got fame in the process. His cafe is the best one in the whole Seoul.

_________________________

_Taehyung's House_

Taehyung's POV

I didn't talk to him all these days. Is he busy? Or avoiding me?

Anyways, I have to plan on confessing him anytime near.. How should I confess??

I quickly went to a nearest mirror, brushed my hair aside and held an imaginary rose.

"Jin, I like you. Will you go out on a date with me?"

He will surely laugh out loud.

"Jin, I realized I liked you my whole life. Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Eww.. Gross!!"

(Author: Right!)

Shut up.

(Author: You know I will take revenge.. Right!?)

We will see.

"Jin, please.. I really like, like reeeeeally like you. Will you be my-my last love?"

(Author: I am not laughing)

Who asked you? Ah- forget it. I'mma confess him directly.

(Author: Hehe..)

Just then somebody called me. I checked the caller. And it was my friend. Sehun. "Hello, sehun! Long time no see. How have you been?"

"Tae-Tae! Well actually I wanna meet you. We gotta catch up some time, man. I miss my man!"

"I missed you, too. For Sure! Sunday is perfect for me."

"Sunday it is then. Be ready, my man. I'mma pick you up, ok?"

"Sure, see you then."

"Bye!"

Why did he miss me suddenly, so much!
Suspicious bruh! Anyways, gotta be careful!

Be careful, ok?

Yes, for you!? Sure!!

_________________________

Jin's POV

Uncle barely come to our house. Is he alright!?

I was preparing the breakfast and was thinking about Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee showed up before me, snapping at me, to bring me out from my thoughts. "What is my hero doing? Is he in love?"

Jin blink few times. "Uncle? Oh, hello! Uncle.. No. You completely stopped coming for me. What's wrong, uncle?"

"Nothing, my hero. I am having a lot of work in office. They hectic. And I have getting calls from my mother saying that she is sick and wants to meet me. And I wanted to meet Hoseokie to ask whether I can go or not."

What about his wife and kids. He never mentioned them anytime while talking.. It's better not to ask, Jin.

"Uncle! You can go. I can talk to hyung. But, where does she live?"

"Daegu, Jin. Are you sure? I will come back in one day. I am sure."

"Take your time uncle. I can tell hyung and he will understand, don't worry. When will you leave?"

"I will leave tomorrow. The early, the better."

"Stay for days, uncle. Stay as long as you want to. And I am sure. I can help hyung if he needs help."

Mr. Lee smiled. "Thank you so much, Jinnie pie. I will tell Hyung ok?"

I smiled back, "Ok uncle. Be careful and convey my regards to aunty." "Sure, Jinnie pie. I will leave now."

I will tell to him at the cafe.

I quickly got ready and went to the cafe.

_________________________

_At the cafe_

"Hello, Jinnie! You are late today. Hyung is hungry." Hoseok greeted with the sunshine smile. "Sorry, hyung. Uncle visited, so I came late.
Actually, his mother is sick. So he wants to take care of her. He wants to talk to you, and I told him I will do that for him. And I asked him to leave. He will leave tomorrow."

Hoseok nodded. "It's ok. I can understand. Thank goodness he atleast told you."

"But, hyung what-" Jungkook stopped Jin from talking any further. "Good morning hyung." Jin smiled at his brother. "Good morning. Come, sit."

Jungkook sat in his place as he looked around on the table. He found his plate ready. "Yay. Thank you for the food."

Hoseok smiled at both of them. "What were you saying?" Jin nodded and continued. "About uncle.. Uncle is not married yet?"

"He was happily married, jinnie. But, he lost his Wife and kids before us." Jin face turned gloomy. "I am so sorry for him. He doesn't deserve any of this." Hoseok nodded, agreeing. "That's true. But, what is done is done. Leave the last, ok? Now, tell me about Taehyung. Come on, come on."

Jin, listening to the words, one particular word, name! made him blush like crazy. Jungkook, however didn't bother.

__________________________________________________