Chapter 17: The "Meeting"

"Deleted messages? Are you serious, Taehyung? I have to go... I will cook Kimchi Rice. That's better."

_At the cafe_

"Cookie? What are you thinking?" Jin asked as he saw Jungkook is early and looking at nothing in particular contemplating in himself. Jungkook hummed. "Hyung! Good morning! I was thinking what Seokie hyung told me yesterday."

Jin smiled. "Good morning." He continued, "What did he say? I didn't find anything so big to sit and think about, alone." "I was thinking about the drama thing, hyung."

"Oh! He told you? What are you gonna do about it? Are you interested in it?" Jungkook nodded as he straightened his posturen. "Yes, no, no hyung. I was thinking about you going into dramas hyung."

"But, why me?" Jungkook didn't know what to say, he saw Hoseok coming in from the door. "Oh! Seokie hyung is here. Shall we start eating..?" He said quickly changing the topic.

"Hello, good morning. I'm hungry.." Hoseok said rubbing his tummy. "Alriiiiiight!" Jin said, narrowing his eyes at both of them.

"Thanks for the food."

"Jinnie, I called a person from the drama industry. He said he is looking forward to work with you." Hoseok said chuckling. "Thanks, hyung. Don't blame me, if I don't do good."

Hyung is fast! Indeed fast!

"Nah, it's fine. My baby will do good and succeed. I know." Jin giggled out. "Right! Right! You don't have work today?" Hoseok shook his head as he clicked his tongue. "No, I took leave. We will go the place and discuss what is he planning on the acting."

"Oh! Today? But, we have customers coming." Hoseok shook his hands. "Serve for some, till 10, then flip the board." Jin sighed. "We can't.. We will lose people coming."

"It doesn't matter. They will come. I know. Now get be ready at 10. I will come. I am meeting someone. I will pick both of you at 10 ok?" Jungkook snapped his head at Hoseok. "Why me?"

Hoseok pressing his lips into a thin line. He mocked Jungkook, "That's a secret."

_________________________

_At the 'Person's' place_

"Hello, Minho. How are you doing?" Jin and Jungkook just put their mouths open. "Is it really the Lee Minho..?" Minho extending his hand for a shake. "Yes, yes! That's me."

Jin squealed out like a kid. "I am a big fan of you. All your dramas are sooooo good. I don't miss one. Buuuut, how do you know Mr. Minho, Seokie hyung?" He asked turning to Hoseok.

"I knew him from not so long back. We met when he came with his father to our company, to discuss some company things. We have a dealership, too."

"That's right. And.." Minho tilt his head to side. "Seokjin, Kim Seokjin." Minho smiled. "Nice name. I will introduce you to the director when I get a call from him. Don't worry I will help you. Ok?" Jin smiled back. "Thank you so much, Mr. Lee Minho.
Working with you will be a great time for me."

"All your love. It's fine. By the way, you look handsome." Jin blushed. "Thank you, sir." Minho shook his head. "You can call me Minho hyung. You are making me an old man." All chuckled.

"And you, young man? Why are you silent?" Jungkook smiled at the attention. "Hello, hyung. I'm Kim Jungkook."
I am also a big fan of you. Just like my brother. Meeting you is still not believable." He said without breaking eye contact.

"You are so cute. Anyways, stay and let's have lunch together. I don't have work today, so.. yeah!-"

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Let's get it." All chuckled, once again.
.

"Thanks for spending time with us.." Hoseok said standing up followed by Jin and Jungkook. "It is really memorable." Jin said happily. "Ah.. It's nothing.
It is. See you, Jungkook. See you, Jin. See you, Hoseok! See you all soon again. Good night. Bye."

"Good night, Minho hyung! Ah- wait.. Can I have an autograph?" Jungkook asked pulling out his pen. "Anything for you!"

"I want one too."

__________________________

_With Taehyung and Yoongi_

Hyung! You have got a nice house. Got good, everything. Well, too much admiration can spoil things.... What  do you say?" He said wiggling his brows.

Yoongi chuckled. "Don't, please don't!" "JK, hyung. Chill."

"How is everything going?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung just nodded. "I know what you are talking about. Everything is going just fine, hyung. I'm extra careful and Jin is not the leo you are thinking about." "Jin can never be the Leo. Even if he is he won't kill me! I trust him. Trust him!"

"Then that's good news. But, doesn't mean others would keep silence." Yoongi said warning his brother. "Hyung! Please! Stop!"
.

"And hyung.. Do you have any friends?" Yoongi looked at him. "Um.. Why? Well, I have a friend. You know him, but you don't remember him. We use to play a lot. Maybe because you met him when you are 3 and you last seen him at 5. But we were in contact back then and we didn't want to lose it."

"Aww, someone's blushing... Huh!?" Taehyung said wiggling his eyes again at his NOW blushing brother, teasing him to the core. "Stop it, Taehyung. Not funny." Yoongi said looking away. "So, there is something.. Ok! I won't interfere. I promise." said, showing his 3 fingers, then changing to a pinky.

"You better go into dramas. You will perfectly fit in there."

__________________________________________________