Chapter 40: The "Happiness"

Mr. Lee and Jin explained things to Hoseok and Hoseok was first a little hesitant about it. All he wants was some time for his brother to take rest and not worry about anything, especially about Jangs.

"I am not sure about this, baby! I don't want you to." Hoseok confirmed. Jin whined. "Ahhhhhhh! Hyung. Why? Please, hyung. I wanna distract myself from the Jangs if I do this help for you. You took care of me. And I wanna take care of you till uncle is around again. Please! Please, please, please, please?"

Jin exactly knows what he has to tell to make His hyung agree to have him as his assistant. Hoseok sighed, he nodded. "Ok, fine. If this really helps you, then I am happy. Let's do this." He smiled at his brother and Mr. Lee.

"Thank god! That was fast. Now can I go, see my mother, heroes?" Mr. Lee asked expecting a yes. The other two nodded. "Happily, uncle!!"

"Now time for me to get a ticket to Daegu!"

_________________________

Hoseok and Jin are having a great time working together. Jin is having everyone work with Happiness and actively. Not like how they be. He strictly put a rule saying, 'No one in the office should work with Laziness. If anyone, in their watch does, then he surely be facing the severe consequences.'

Jin really didn't have any intentions to hurt his employees. But still since he has loyal and good people, he just put the rule, while they happily agreed and followed.

Jin didn't forget to vibe with his brother. He, from time to time energized his brother, not wanting him to be stressed and strained. His brother was enjoying the time with his brother.

Now the company is having full of profits. everywhere. Other companies are looking forward to work with them and in three months, almot all the companies in the South Korea has applied for a partnership with the KSJ techs.

After all, happiness is half strength. 😉

_________________________

_After A Busy Month. A Sunday, 9:05 A.M._

Taehyung called Jin. "Jinnie, I want you to meet up and explain things to me. Everything." Jin nodded. "Sure!" Jin and Taehyung talked nothing more than that. It looked like Taehyung is a bit pissed off. He did not care and texted him to come to the cafe that day at 11. He got a reply saying a yes.

*Brothers for life ❤* He texted his brothers.
Jin: "Hyung and cookie.. Taehyung wants me to explain things.
(Sent)
.
(Seen)

Hoseok: Oh! Ok.. I will come. When? Now?
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jungkook: Me too, me too. I will come at 11, right hyung? 😉
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: Positive. At 11. See you both, then.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: And btw he is a bit pissed off. I can really sense it.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Hoseok: Don't worry, baby. He just wanna be serious about it so you won't joke around.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: That can be true, too. Anyways, meet you soon. Bye~❤
(Sent)
(Seen)

Hoseok: Bye baby, bye kook. ❤
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jungkook: Bye, hyungs! ❤

__________________________________________________