Chapter 10: The "Friendship"

Baby Jungkook is growing up in a healthy atmosphere. Everyone is taking care of the baby, making him smile and be happy. He also started going to school. Learn things from his 2 big brothers. Baby Jungkook is now 6 years old. Mr. Lee and Mrs. Kang is taking good care of the boys.

Mr. Lee wanted to meet his friend, Mr. Kim. He missed his friend so much. He planned to go to his place.
He called everybody to one place to tell that he is leaving to Mr. Kim's, that evening. The boys came downstairs from the playing room. Mrs. Kang also came from the kitchen.

Little Hoseok looked at Mr. Lee. "What for uncle?"

Mr. Lee made him sit on his lap and said, "I am going there to meet my friend, Hobi. You remember the person I told you about, before? I'm going to meet him." Little Hoseok realizes that person and showing his puppy eyes he said, "Uncle Lee, I want to go with you. Please.."

Mr. Lee quickly asked, "Why do you want to come with me, Hobi?" He was just joking.

Little Hoseok pouted. "You said he has 2 kids. We can try becoming friends. Can't we? Please, uncle Lee."

Mr. Lee cooed at the boy's cuteness. "Aigoo, Ok Ok. We will go together, then. Go. Get ready. We will be staying there for days, so, bring some clothes with you.
Mrs. Kang, please help him get ready and please put some clothes for him for the stay."

Mrs. Kang nodded. "I got it, Mr. Lee. I will take care of it."

They got ready and they bid goodbye and set out to Busan. Little Hoseok was singing songs and playing happily, in the car.
They reached Busan by the Evening. They went straight up to Mr. Kim's house.

Mr. Lee knocked on the door and Mr. Kim opened. He beamed at his friend. "Hyungsik, my friend!! How are you doing?" He quickly pulled Mr. Kim into a big tight hug.

Mr. Kim hugged him back as he smiled. "Ah-ah, Bongsuk, I'm doing good. What about you." Little Hoseok peeped from behind Mr. Lee.

"Annyeonghaseyo!! I am Jung Hoseok, Hobi for short." Little Hoseok said smiling.

Mr. Kim startled by the sudden loud voice.

Mr. Kim bent down to see the source of sound. "Who is this pretty man right here?" Mr. Kim ruffled his hair.

"This is the son of Mr. Jung." Mr. Lee saidsaid gliding his fingers through the boy's hair.

Mr. Kim tried to remember the Jung's. He quickly nodded once he understood who is he. "Oh ok. Oh wait. Come Inside!" They went inside and sat on the sofa. Mr. Kim called Mrs. Kim. They talked for some good minutes. Mr. Kim called the 2 boys down to meet the boy.

Mr. Kim turned towards the stairs. "Taehyungie, Yoongi!? Come downstairs. There's someone waiting for you. Come fast!" Mr. Kim starts coughing after uttering those words. Taehyungie ran downstairs as fast he could. He saw Mr. Lee.
Taehyung recognised Mr. Lee.

Little Taehyungie smiled widely at Mr. Lee. "Hello, Mr. Lee. How are you?"

Mr. Lee ruffled the boy's hair. "Hello, Taehyungie. I'm fine. How are you doing? Are you studying well?"

"I'm doing good uncle.
Appa who is he?" He pointed to the boy sitting on the couch while the other boy was watching around.

Mr. Kim pushed the boy to the front. "Go and see by yourself." Little Taehyungie went towards the kid and introduced himself.

Little Taehyungie smiled when the boy looked at him. "Hello, this is Kim Taehyung. You can call me Taehyung."

Little Hoseok smiling he back, he introduced himself. "Hello, this is Jung Hoseok. You can call me Hobi." Yoongi came downstairs silently and greeted his father. His father introduced him to Mr. Lee. He greeted him too. He went to little Taehyungie where little Hoseok was also there.

Little Yoongi came forward and introduced himself. "I am Min-Kim Yoongi. You can call me suga."

Little Hoseok nodding at the boy, "Oh hello! I am Jung Hoseok. Can call me Hobi." Meanwhile, Little Taehyungie went upstairs and came back with his toys.

Little Taehyungie suggested as he showed all his toys, "Why don't we go and play?"

Little Yoongi and little Hoseok in unison, "Ok!" They happily played for a while. Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee talked for sometime about what happened after he went back to house. How did time pass from that day, etc. Mrs. Kim called them for dinner.

Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee along with the kids.

Mr. Kim looking at the kids he turned towards Mr. Lee. "And Bongsuk, if I am not wrong, you said there are "kids". But I can see only one. What did you mean by that?"

"Ah, Hyungsik. The-"

Little Hoseok heard what they were talking about and he answered instead of Mr. Lee. "They are at home, uncle. I wanted to come and meet you. So I came for you."

Mr. Kim beamed at the boy. "That's so sweet, Hobi. Thank you so much for coming for me!"

Little Hoseok smiled brightly. "It is nothing, uncle. Taehyung and Yoongi are my friends now.  I'm so happy that they are my friends.
I wish they can see my little brothers. They will be happy too."

Mr. Kim nodded and continued. "We will come and visit you sometime, Ok!? You can introduce them to your brothers at that time, ok?"

"Ok uncle, thank you!"

Mrs. Kim cooing at his cutesness she said, "He is so cute!"

Mr. Kim, his wife and Mr. Lee, all talked for some more time. The three kids played for sometime before going to bed. Little Taehyungie ended sleeping beside little Yoongi and little Hoseok. That's when Yoongi and Hobi started talking to each other.

"That's how I am now a Kim. And Taehyungie doesn't know that." Yoongi stated. 'Ohhhh. You know something.. My youngest brother is like you. And, we too don't tell him that. And I want you to forget it too. I love you, your brother loves you, uncle Kim loves you, aunty loves you, uncle Lee loves you, if my brothers know you, they will also love you. I can say that!"

Little Yoongi chuckled. "Ok Ok! I know that.
I'm sleepy. Shall we go and sleep?" He said yawning cutely.

Little Hoseok he also yawned looking at Yoongi. "I am sleepy, too. Ok, we will go!"

They went upstairs and got ready for bed. They spent some time together. All the three became good friends.

Little Hoseok and little Yoongi became really close. They even talk to each other whenever possible. Through calls, messages, etc. Little Hoseok sometimes even talk to little Taehyungie. But, not as frequent as he talk to "Suga".

~Days are passing by really fast. Seconds are becoming minutes, minutes into hours, hours into days, days into months and months into 1 and half year~

This didn't change the friendship between little Hobi and Suga. When they were in their early teenage, Mr. Kim took both the boys along with his wife to the Kim's. They wanted the boys to meet and become friends so that they won't feel lonely.

Mr. Kim opened his arms wide as he invited his friend into his embrace. "Boooongsuk! Long time no see. How are you?"

"I am fine. Hyungsik! What about you?
Hello there, handsome men!" He said hugging his friend back.

"All good! Where are the boys? I brought the boys for them. Call them."

They all settled on the couch. Mr. Lee called the boys to come downstairs. Mrs. Kang gave refreshments to them.
The boys came downstairs, saw the people on the couch.
Hobi recognised the people. But, the other two followed Hobi in confusion.

Little Hoseok greeted Mr. Kim with a huge smile. "Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Kim. Glad toeet you after a long time! Hello, Taehyungie. Hello, Su- Yoongi."

They all greeted each other. Mr. Lee introduced the 2 little boys, who are still in confusion.

The boys made friends with other 2 boys. They started to open up and playing with each other. They caught up fast and now enjoying their time together. They had supper and parted ways to their bedrooms. Kim's are to the guest room.

They stayed for some days. And Hobi and Suga developed a strong bond between each other.
A never ending friendship....

__________________________________________________