Chapter 29: The "Destructing Plan"

"Hello, appa! How are you?" A certain someone was talking to his father about something important. "Hello, there! Son. I am alright. How are you doing?" His father answered, lovingly.

"I am doing good. In everything, but not in one thing." He whined through the telephone. Father smirked. "Tell me about it, Byungwoo."

Byungwoo, sighed. "Appa, I got a guy named Leo, I think you know him." "Ahh! I do know him. Deadliest killer of Korea?" He said nodding.

"Yes, I made a deal with this guy and he fell in love with Taehyung." He said through the phone. "Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes. And now I can't kill Taehyung, because of him." He sighed again, looking at his father. "Listen, son. If you can't kill the king, because of the Queen.. Then who will you kill? On whom must be your aim?" The father said shaking his head and then smirmed looking at His son.

The police officer who can hear this conversation interrupted them. "You are sitting in this prison for more than 15 years because you killed PEOPLE. And you are trying to teach the same thing to your son. What kind of a father are you?

And you! Boy, better don't listen to your father. Or you will end up eating this food." He said looking at both of them in disbelief.

"Shut the fuck up and get out of here, before I come out and kill you." The father, Beomsoo, warned.

"Who even asked for your Dusty Opinion?" The jailor slammed his head with his hand and left, cursing in himself.

"Don't listen to him." The boy nodded and smiled, "Ok, appa." Byungwoo with a dark look on his face left his father. He understood what his father implied.

__________________________________________________

Author: 🥺😣😶

__________________________________________________