Chapter 51: The "Execution."

"We need to get the chain back. Now, it is the time we excute the plan. Are you all ready?" Jin asked with a serious expression. All nodded. Jin nodded after them.

Jin called Byungwoo from a different number. He lifted the call. "Hello! Who is this?"

"Hello, sir. Is this Jang Byunwoo?" Jin asked as he changed his voice a little. So he won't recognise. "Yes, it is. What do you want?" Byungwoo blurted out as if he was in a hurry and someone is disturbing him.

"Sir, we are having a coupon on your name. Last time you visited out restaurant.. Umm, with the name Beomsoo and Byungwoo, you left a tip. While this tip are turned into coupons worth your tip. So we want you to come and select on your own." Jin said like a professional while still continuing with the same voice.

"Which restaurant?" "Sir, the Grand Hotel South." Byungwoo hummed. "That restaurant... But looking at the number, it is not the restaurant's landline number. Are you playing with me!!?" Byungwoo yelled and Jin brought the phone away from his ear.

"Umm... Hm.." He searched for a reason to cover it up. After all Byungwoo is also a criminal, like his father. "Sir, sorry for the inconvenience. Actually we are currently facing a power cut, sir. People are appointed to check it. Since we are not supposed to stop our services and it is supposed to be informed to everyone by this evening. So we called you through one of the Authority's phone number."

"Ahh! Ok." "Sir, we want you to come to our restaurant tomorrow at 12:30. So, you can select and we can give your presents on time."

"Alright, I will be there." "Thank-"

"Such a Dick!" Jin mumbled but everyone heard it clearly. "That was awesome. I mean the reason and covering up. Well, planned. But, how do you know he went to the Grand Hotel South? Coupon, tip, number?" Jimin said and the other two nodded.

"Well, that is just nothing. We chose a luxurious restaurant because when his mother mentioned it to us when she told us what he does. And coming to the coupon, tip and Number.. They are just made up, made up by me. There is no such thing at all. But, to our surprise he believed." Jin just shrugged it off.

"But, how did that work?" Jungkook asked. "Simple. According to psychology, people tend to get attracted to things that benefit them. Just like the presents. If I said it was just another meal, he wouldn't dare to come, because he is leaving the country with his father and you expect him to sit and eat meals before going. Won't happen. His father definitely won't let that happen." Jin ended with a smile. Others nod.

"So, now what?" Jin just pouted and started to think. "Nothing much. Wait for him at the Restaurant and kidnap him." Jin said with a smile as he glanced at everyone.

"So, tomorrow is the day."

__________________________________________________