Chapter 36: The "Thought"

Kim Namjoon came outside with a gloomy face. He eyed all the three in the sitting with all tired from the crying. The three came forward to Namjoon. He sighed. "He is perfectly fine. The worst part that is worrying me is, he was shot 2 times in the thoracic area and one in the abdomen. Thoracic area is your chest. The abdomen is the lower part of the thoracic area, your tummy. He is weak now.. We have given him the vitals, so he is, for now. You can talk to him when he wakes up. Ah- well he is sedated a little. Don't worry. Ok?"

In this whole process, Jin was put on a special stretcher and was taken to a room for patients.

All nodded. Hoseok is weeping of what happened, he didn't expect he will see Jin fighting for his life. His tears didn't stop even if he heard that he is totally fine.

Namjoon left and Hoseok ran towards the door first but turned back and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung stopped looking at Hoseok, blocking the way. "Taehyung, just go and take a shower and come back. It is good for you. I am not stopping you from meeting Jin. Jin needs you, I know. That is the reason, I am asking you to fresh up and come. Can you please do that for me?"

Taehyung looked at his attire, his bloody hands and his dress dirty and bloodied all over. He looked back at Hoseok and smiled bitterly. Jungkook couldn't just say anything. Taehyung turned back to leave to his home.

_Meanwhile with Hoseok, in the Hospital_

Hoseok went inside the room followed by Jungkook. They saw Jin lying down on the bed with a cloth covering his body. Seeing the heartbreaking condition of Jin, Hoseok cried again, his legs are no longer in his control. And Now, Jungkook is also having tears in his eyes.

Hoseok reached out to Jin even though his legs are giving out. He didn't care. He slowly went to Jin, holding onto things. He held Jin's hand and the tears are now thick and continuous. Jungkook stood beside his brother with his hands on his shoulders, comforting him and himself.

_After an hour_

Hoseok put his head on Jin's hand and slept there. Jungkook sat on the couch and fell asleep. Jin woke up from his rest and saw this scene before him. He saw how much his two brothers cried for him. He smiled to himself and he wiped the tears on Hoseok face as he sat on the bed, without disturbing Hoseok.

He turned his gaze away, looking outside the window.

Jin's POV

My feelings are mixed right now. I don't know, this feeling is really bad. I can understand why am I feeling this, but this is really eating me up. I lost my chance and he lost his chance. Whatever am I going to do, must be ahead of what HE will do, in the future.

I let hyung and cookie down. I don't know how to face them, I don't know how to face myself, right at this point. I move my gaze towards my brother who is squirming in his sleep. "Hyung.. You woke up."

Hoseok hyung smiled at me and in a instant the expression changed. What's wrong? "My baby.. You are okay! I thought I lost you, baby. Don't ever leave me and cookie alone. Either I have to go first or we three go together. None of you are supposed to go first, before me." He said as he hugged me close to himself. He is so sweet and Rare. No matter who get him, they has to treasure him or he/she will be dead in my hands.

After sometime of hugging, he retrieved himself and looked at me smiling with teary eyes. I wipe those tears away with a smile. "Hyung, I am still alive for that asshole Byungwoo and Beomsoo. And I believe in that. I will leave only after murdering them. Don't worry about me, okay?" I looked at Jungkook. "Ahh! By the way, how are you and Jungkook? I missed you both." And as usual, I pouted.

"Aww, baby. I missed you too. We are totally fine. Except for the fact, you are injured. I will not spare that bastard for hurting you so badly." Hyung said fighting in the air. And all of this squealing caused Jungkook to wake up, "Hyung...." He already has his eyes teary. Someone protect this baby, after I die.

"Hyung, I love you!!" This baby... "I love you, too, Cooo baby.. I'm right here with you. Don't worry, ok!? Stop crying now." I pat his head as he hugged me tighter.

__________________________________________________