Chapter 47: The "I lost it. No, we!!"

"What took you so long?" Jin asked as he looked at Taehyung. "Nothing, just washed my face. Yes! I washed my face." Jin giggled. "Did you wash your face or cleaned the toilet?" Taehyung smiled nervously and went to sit beside Jin.

Jin moved to make space for him. They sat down. Taehyung is still contemplating on what to do. He can't concentrate on anything or the movie.. Because one certain thing is running on his mind.

Taehyung nodded his head as if he decided to do something. He quickly faced Jin, who is busy watching the movie. He quickly clutched onto Jin's jaw and pulled him in for a kiss. He didn't do it a hurry, but took his own time to grab his face.

When their lips attached, Jin involuntaryly moaned out, making Taehyung groan. He can feel his manhood rise in excitement and he put his hand on his own member.

They didn't move away. Taehyung slowly moved forward and Jin moved backward taking the clue. Jin was lying on the couch while Taehyung was lying on Jin.

Taehyung was kissing Jin's lower lip and Jin was kissing his Upper lip. The kiss is getting intense when Taehyung licked Jin's lips. Taehyung slid his tongue in and Jin simultaneously parted his lips while kissing Taehyung.

Taehyung moved away as Jin gasped. They stared at each other for some time. "I am so-" "Don't! I want it, too." Jin said while breathing heavily. Taehyung smiled at him, lovingly.

Taehyung again leaned in to kiss Jin. Jin kissed him back passionately. Taehyung is losing his control on kissing. The kiss is getting more than intense, extremely intense.

Jin pulled away in lack of air, he was fighting for air as his chest heaved back and forth while breathing, heavily. Taehyung didn't stop what he was doing, he moved his tongue towards Jin's cheek, kissing it.

Then, he lowered himself towards Jin's jaw drawing a chain a kisses, straight on the jaw. Then to Jin's neck. This time he started to nibble on the skin, bite it. Jin moaned when Taehyung's member touched him.

Taehyung moved away and stared at Jin, being all messy. He stood up and lifted Jin up with him and made his way to the bedroom. Jin just dazed away in his own wild thoughts, just like Taehyung.

As they reached the Bedroom, Taehyung still put him on the bed, slowly and smiled at him. "I still mean it." He said. He stood up from the bed and removed his clothes including his underwear. Jin didn't know what to do, but when he came out of his daze and saw Taehyung removing his own clothes.

He immediately nodded and started to remove his own clothes. And when Taehyung is done, he joined Jin in bed. he put his hand on Jin's hand, to stop him from removing.

"I will." He said. He leaned in to capture his lips. They share a sweet kiss while Taehyung is removing Jin's shirt and pant. Taehyung hovered over Jin and pulled his pant, boxers.

Taehyung thought for a moment. He glanced at Jin from the top to the bottom, while Jin shyly closed. His eyes tight. "Look at me, baby!" He said. Jin slowly opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung. "You look Beautiful. And are you sure you wanna be mine?" He asked while looking at Jin intently. Jin smiled and nodded cutely.

"Then, be ready to be mine." He said and Taehyung immediately put his lips on Jin's chest. Jin gasped at it as he chest made an arc in the air. "Tae-Taehyung!" Jin breathed out.

Taehyung didn't answer but continued. Taehyung bit Jin's neck making beautiful hickeys here and there. When he is satisfied, he slowly licked his body making way to Jin's nipples. He caught his nipple in his Mouth. He licked it and bite it, making Jin moan, clutching onto the sheets, tightly.

Taehyung now made his way towards Jin's tummy as he left trails of butterfly kisses on Jin's tummy. "Tae~hyung!" Jin immediately put his hands in Taehyung's hair. Taehyung smirked still while kissing. Taehyung pulled away.

When Taehyung got the text from his brother, he went to his room and saw the lube. He took and came back, throw it on the bed. He searched it and going it. He smirked. "Are you ready?" Jin nodded, nervous.

Taehyung put a finger in slowly and pushed it gently in. He was glancing at Jin to see if he was feeling hurt or not. Jin kept nodding, so Taehyung don't feel bad for him that he was feeling pain, even though he is having pain.

Taehyung continued only after making sure Jin is alright. "Baby, are you okay?" "I-i-i am perfectly fine. Don't worry!"

Taehyung smiled a bit. He added another finger. And then after some time he added another. Jin moaned out loud as the pain was turning into pleasure. He pushed in pulled out slowly and when Jin moaned out loudly, Taehyung took the clue ans increased his pace.

After some time, he pulled out making Jin groan. Taehyung slowly pushed his member into Jin. Jin hissed in pain, making taehyung stop. "Are you okay, babe?" "Yes, yes. Don't stop." Jin immediately answered.

"I'll be gentle." Taehyung said and pushed through. Jin was clutching onto the sheets tightly. Taehyung, noticing it, he took his hands and put them on his own shoulders. Jin been a good grip, dug his nails in.

Taehyung groaned but still was in his control. After touching Jin's prostate, Taehyung pulled out. Again pushed in.

As he was thrusting in, Jin was moaning. They were turning into pleasure from pain. Jin was moaning with pleasure. Taehyung smiled as he heard those moans being loud and he was the reason.

"Fas-faster, Taehyung~" Jin managed to say. Taehyung immediately nodded and increased his thrust in pace.

Bed creaking sounds, moans and Groans were all that is heard in the room!

_________________________________________________