Chapter 26: The "Jealousy"

Jin has been in Taehyung's for days. And Hoseok was still planning about the both.

Taehyung didn't bother having Jin in his house. Jin was feeling guilty for being there with Taehyung for his own happiness. He didn't know what to do but act like he was happy, but no, he was guilty. Taehyung and Jin spent some time together.

"Look Jin, who is here for you. He is the doctor that checked you." He moved aside letting the other in. "Oh! Hello. I am Jin."

"I know." He smiled. "I am Namjoon."

"I'll leave." Taehyung said bowing a little, smiling at the other two.

.......

"So, how do you feel?" Namjoon asked turning towards Jin, settling down. "You know, too?" Namjoon smiled. "Yes. How do you feel?"

"Can this be any embarrassing?" He facepalmed lowing his head. Yet Namjoon smiled and then sighed. "No. It is not embarrassing. Think of me as you other brother and listen to me, we should make him Jealous! That way we can find out something from him. If we do nothing we can't do anything." whispering, "Now, can you tell me how do you feel?"

Jin nodded. "I feel like everything's back to normal." Namjoon sighed in relief. "Oh! I can make some notings. I'll call him to get some food.. I think you will have some taste changing sensation.. I will call the man that is taking care of you."

"No, it's fine. He already helped me enough, Joon. I can order something. I will go ask him if he wants any." He reached out to his phone. Went straight to the door and they heard some foot steps shuffle in the hallway. He motioned and mouthed that Taehyung is here. Namjoon mouthed "I know". He opened the door and bent to look downstairs.

"Taehyung, I wanna order some food from outside, do you want anything?"

"I can't let you. I already cooked food for. I will get some for you." He yelled from the kitchen, downstairs. "Oh! Thank you so much. I'll help you." He went down to kitchen and saw Taehyung putting the dishes with food in a big tray. "You already did so much for me. This is not necessary, Taehyung."

"I told you, it's my responsibility. Now, come." Taehyung said after winking. Jin pouted.

"Fine."

.....

Taehyung's POV

"Hey! Joon. We are back." Jin said in excitement.

Joon? A nickname? In this short time? I didn't have one until day 2. Am I Jealous. Oh! YES, I AM JEALOUS. SO WHAT? I KNOW, I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM. BUT, I CAN'T tell him that... But, I will tell him.

Joon, my Foot. He looks like he is older than me, but who cares?!

Namjoon looked at us. "Ah!" We are having the food. Jin sat between Namjoon and me. "Why are y'all silent. Don't y'all talk while eating? I do. You cook so delicious Taehyung."

I thought I can have you in my house and taste my cooking, alone. But, my first time is with somebody who I barely even know. Oh my God. Can this go any worse, people!?

"That's right. And are you okay, Taehyung? You look upset."

I am upset, y'all. "Am I looking like, that way? No, I am not upset. Not at all upset." I said glancing at Namjoon. "Taehyung is a well-mannered man. He won't get upset at all around people, Joon. You eat."

I can't help, I immediately looked at Jin and smiled a little bit, which made Jin smile at me.

Am I not a human. Well-mannered man.. Wah! Why am I even here, bruh? Just let the man out of my house, God. Please. I looked up, at the roof, thinking.

"I will leave then." He said while placing the dish on the tray, standing up. "You are leaving, Joon? Come back later if you are free, ok?" Jin said childishly.

"Sure, Jinjin. Take care. Thanks for the food, Taehyung. It was delicious." I faked a smile and stood up to bid him a good bye.

We turned our backs towards Jin, Jin being unbothered continued eating. Namjoon turned back to Jin. "Tell Hoseok, if he asks you about my visit.

"Sure, Joonie! Bye." chirped, a happy Jin. I can't stop mocking.. GOD!

Sure, Joonie! Bye...

.....

I came back and sat in my place. Jin saw me picking my plate up. "Joonie is so sweet and friendly. He became close to me in this whole meeting. You know?"

No, I don't. "Oh! Really? Is he that sweet?"

"Yes, Joonie works in the Seoul's Central Hospital and he is the head doctor. Joonie took time and came here to check up on me." He said with a baby's voice which I consider to be the cutest. "Oh!"

"And Joonie said he is single. He is handsome, but still no girlfriend or boyfriend. Joonie also said he didn't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend back then, before becoming a doctor. Joonie said he was so focused on becoming a doctor, he didn't even see anybody. Joonie came here to have a decent job and to enjoy his life well. He is so determined and considerate.
Who even rejects him if he proposes. He/she must have their eyes checked."

Jin finally took a breath after saying all the things about Namjoon. He chuckled at the last sentence looking at me. When I saw Jin looking at me, I faked a smile, which made Jin smile more.

You go, propose and be his boyfriend. "Oooh! Is it?"

Jin nodded swiftly. "It is.
And thank you, Taehyung for the food and for taking care of me. Joonie asked me to prefer light foods and that's what you prepared for me, too. Thank you so much."

Joonie, Joonie, Joonie.. When will I have a break from the word Joonie? Joonie this, joonie that, joonie up, joonie down. Why is that Joonie in every sentence he talkes. "No problem, Jin. It is my-"

"Res-pon-si-bi-li-ty."

Fucking finally, my prayers got answered. "Exactly. I will go put them in th kitchen and come on again. Ok?"

"I am not injured, Taehyung. I was just sedated. I can move around like you all. Come on, let's go." Jin said as he stood up with me.

Jin and I went to the kitchen and put the dishes there. He did the dishes and wiped his hands and sat on a chair.

"Why did you sit here?" I asked out of curiousity. "Where else can I sit?" He asked, pouting. The second most cutest thing. "We can sit on the couch."

Jin happily smiled. "All I want to hear." I didn't understand it first but then he got what Jin meant. I nod to myself understanding it. "Can we watch the TV?"

"Sure. Why not? What do you wanna watch?" I askwithout looked at him.

"Anything is fine."

__________________________________________________

Author: Can you expect the unexpected!?
Comment!

__________________________________________________