Chapter 4: The "Hidden Identity"

Jungkook looked at his hyung talking nonsense. "Are you kidding me, hyung. Of course we will help you! We are for that, ain't we?" Hoseok agreed with Jungkook. "True that!"

Jin just smiled at both of them. "His weakness is showing gratitude to whoever he gains help from, right? So, this is the only point we are going to use to kill that person. Ok?" Jungkook answered, "Right! Ok!"

Hoseok was confused, he asked, "But, how can you plan on that simple weakness? This seems hard to deal with. I guess." Jin was sure. "It's totally very easy hyung! If I have to say, this is enough. And the plan goes like this..."
________________________

_At Taehyung's house_

Taehyung woke up, got ready. He came downstairs and saw his hyung resting on the couch. "Hey hyung! Good morning." He said smiling. Yoongi saw his brother and the first thing he saw is the stuyle of the clothes. "Where are you going? Definitely not for work."

Taehyung chuckled. "I wish I could, but no. I want to go meet my new friend. Jin."

Yoongi immediately lifted his fave and looked at Taehyung, confused, "Jin? Who's that?" Taehyung answered, "Ah. That's his good name. Leo Jin, Jin Leo."

Yoongi quickly remembered what he is supposed to say to his brother. "Ah. But before that, we need to talk tae." Taehyung whined, "I'm running late, hyung." " It can wait, can't it? Said smilig like a kid.

Yoongi closed his eyes in disbelief, "No, right now! It's important. And I'm afraid I can't skip it. Nor postpone." Taehyung feeling defeated sat down beside his brother. "Fine!"

Yoongi started, "Listen, tae. Carefully. Do you remember the time you said the name Leo to me? It's about that!" Taehyung uninterestedly said "I do. What's wrong?"

Yoongi continued. "And I also did tell you that I heard that name somewhere, didn't I?" "Yes." Tehyung answered.

"Then, according to my investigation and research, being a famous one, I did one.
Leo, he is the most Deadliest killer in the whole South Korea. He is just a "clean" Killer. I'm telling this because you know nothing since you don't watch news for updates.
And I even warn you for that reason. I suspect Jin for having the same name. But it's still contradictory. He might be different but, you have to be careful. Don't let yourself down. You can go wherever you want, but be fully guarded. Take your guards everywhere you go, Even when you leave for toilet. And you better don't neglect my words."

Taehyung gasped at what his hyung said, "But hyung! He saved me from an accident. I don't think Jin is the Leo you are talking about, the killer."

Yoongi nodded and said, "Yes, tae. That's what I am telling too. It's still contradictory. But, I have some "points to remember" things. Only for you! And don't ever forget it, for God's sake. Please!"

Taehyung didn't like the idea of calling Jin, the Leo, a killer. "Ok, hyung."

"1.Don't ever tell him anything about your personal things. If he is trying to come to your personal space, then stop him softly. Which is good, because Jin may or may not be Leo. Got it? He will understand it, if you deny it."

Taehyung sighed. "Got it!"

"2. If he questions you about your security, just shrug it off. Don't go deep explaining things about your own security. If you did, then it becomes to easy to catch you. Got it?"

Taehyung again nodded, "Got it! That's it?"

"Yeah! I think, that's it for now. If I have something more other than this, I will contact you or text you. Don't you dare decline my calls or avoid my messages."