Chapter 44: The "Idea"

Everyone sighed. Yoongi snapped his head up, "What about the one night stand thing? Why don't we try trapping him with a guy or a girl?" Taehyung away, quite disgusted of the idea. Jin beamed at Yoongi. "Well, that is a good idea."

Jin eyed all the other people in the room. "We can take his attention and take him to his house, then we can trap him and his father, together. I already have a plan. That's an awesome idea, hyung. Way to go!" Jin said excitedly. And since Jin is confident Jungkook and Hoseok nodded looking at each other, smiling.

"What do you all say? Hm?" Jin asked as excitement took over him completely. "I am happy. And also sure that it will work." Yoongi said as he smiled at Jin and Hoseok.

"Me and cookie are okay with it, since you are confident." Jin beamed at both of his brothers. He then looked at Taehyung. He noticed his expression is slightly disgusted. "Taehyung, are you not ok with the plan?" Jin asked.

Taehyung didn't answer but he just looked away after looking at Jin once. Jin sadly put his hand on Taehyung. "Please tell me.. Ate you comfortable with this or not?" Jin asked as sadly glanced Taehyung.

Taehyung hesitantly looked at Jin. "WHY are asking me? Ask aunty. If she is ok, then that is enough. Why are you even asking me?" Taehyung said in monotone. Jin flinched a bit.. But shook his head and look at Aunt Cassia. She smiled. "I am ok with the plan. It is just I want you to do anything and stop my husband from killing anyone further." She pleaded.

"Anyways, I gotta leave and if his followers see me they will inform about me to him. That is not good for anyone of us. I just hope your plans work, son. Take care all of you. May God bless all of you!" She smiled heartfully and left the place.

"Now, we will decide who will go with him." Jin asked as he glanced at everyone. He continued. "Jungkook will not go, because he is still a baby. It is either me or Ho-hoseok." Hoseok sighed out in relief. "No! I will only go." He apologetically smiled at everyone.

Jin now decided to ask Taehyung for his consent. Jin moved to sit beside Taehyung. Taehyung is still not looking at him. "Taehyung? What is wrong?" He asked in a soft tone.

"Nothing happened." He just stated blandly. "Please.. I will try to think of another idea if you don't like this idea. Please tell me what is bothering you?" Jin asked still sounding calm.

"I told you nothing happened." Jin put his hand on Taehyung's chin and turned him to face him. "Is there any problem with the plan?" Taehyung looked at Him, finally.

"Yes, there is a fucking problem with the plan. One night stand, hyung? What do you mean?" Taehyung asked looking at Yoongi. Yoongi shrugged. "You know, it is efficient. Well, I can make a plan in two or three if Jin didn't say he already has a plan."

"Tell me what is wrong and what is bothering you. We will figure it out together. Ok?" Taehyung nodded and took a deep breath.

"I seriously hate the thought of trapping him with a one night stand idea. And on top of that, you will going. Is this not enough to make me-anyone upset?" He breathed out, pissed off as he held onto Jin's hand.

Jin just chuckled as he sighed in relief. "So, this is what bothering you? Oh my Taehyung." Jin pinched Taehyung's chubby cheeks. "I will going to be with him, but I will not have sex with him. With an asshole!? Noo. If I wanted to then I would have, a long ago. I saved my virginity to someone who I love and someone who loves me. A special person. And I think it is you."

Hoseok pouted. "I thought you will be losing our Virginity to one another." Jungkook immediately chuckled when he heard the words. Taehyung's and Jin's eyes widen. Yoongi was not happy about something. His expression changed to an unhappy one. He looked away.

"Ho-hoseok!" Jin yelled out with the same wide eyes. "Yes, baby? We thought about it, didn't we. We even had a promise ring.. Don't you remember?" Hoseok asked while stopping his giggle.

Jin sighed as he felt his the grip of Taehyung tightening on his hand. "Hyung, I think that is enough. We need to tell him the truth." Hoseok and Jungkook chuckled, "Alright, Alright! Taehyung, Jin is my Blood-related brother. Well, you didn't catch the fact even though we clarified everything in the story and even after Jin sometimes called me Hyung, did you?" Hoseok giggled out. Yoongi immediately looked at Hoseok.

Taehyung looked at Jin. Jin nodded softly as he too stopped his giggle. But failed. Yoongi's expression also changed listening to Hoseok. He looked away again and smiled, as he didn't want anyone to see his smile.

"Daebak! You fooled me!" Jin looked away. Hoseok started, "We didn't! We wanted to let you know your own feelings for Jin." Hoseok smirked. "After all, everything is fair in Love and War." Jungkook ended with a proud smile.

"Anyways, It is time for us to leave. It is very late. Bye, goond night, guys!" Yoongi said as he stood up from his place. Yoongi waited for Taehyung. He stood up and looked at Jin. Jin nodded, "We can discuss the plan, tomorrow.if you are free. Let me know! Good night! Good night, hyung. Take care!" Jin said.

Hoseok and Jungkook nodded. "I will just apply for a leave and let Mr. Lee know. You changed the whole environment in the office, baby. It is progreseing towards a complete success." Jin nodded and smiled. "I am free, too." Jungkook stated. Taehyung thought for a moment. "I can come, too."

Everyone looked at Yoongi. "You all know, I am free. I will come." He said a showed his gummy smile. Everybody smiled with him.

Taehyung smiled and mouthed a good night as he looked at everyone. He turned back to leave, but again faced Jin. Jin confused, looked at Taehyung. "Jiminie is a good guy. He doesn't choose bad over good. We can really trust him." He said and for which Jin nodded, smiling. Taehyung leaned in and placed a small kiss on Jin's cheek.

Jin, in shock put his hand on his cheek trying to feel the lips again on his cheek. He smiled shyly looking down. Jungkook whined from behind. "Hyung! HE TOOK MY PLACEU!" Jin chuckled as he riffled Jungkook's hair. "It is ok, my baby. Don't worry!" Jungkook pouted a little.

Jin turned back to find both of them still standing there. Jin smiled cheekly as he knew what is happening. "Hyung, you need to bid them a bye, yourself. Go!" Jin said and winked at Hoseok. Hoseok just stood up and went with them, with a blank face.

_________________________

_At the entrance_

"Bye, good night, su-Ah! Yoongi. Good night, Taehyung!" He smiled brightly at both of them. "I have something to tell you, tomorrow." Yoongi said. Hoseok blushed a little. While Taehyung is completely finding it a little cringey. He made a face and stood away from the two.

Hoseok looked down smiling and nodded. Yoongi nod and turn to leave. He smacked Taehyung's head and they both leave to their places.

__________________________________________________