Chapter 49: The "Barricades"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his 25 year old friend. Jin was switching his sight from his lover to his friend, with a smile. "He is taken!!"

"What do you want me to do? He is cute!"

"Forehead." Jimin smirked. "If I had a chance with Jin then I wouldn't be waiting to kiss him on lips. Do I have a choice?" He yelled out the last sentence as he mumbled the rest. The other three are silently giggling together.

"It it like my two brothers are fighting for Jin." Hoseok and Jungkook nodded while the other two are still rolling their eyes at each other. Finally, Taehyung gave up.

Jimin made grabby hands with a chuckle and he gently cupped Jin's cheeks. Jin smiled as he saw Jimin kiss his forehead lovingly. Jin leaned in a kissed him on the cheek. Jimin ruffled his hair with a smile.

Taehyung instead of Jealousy, he was happy. Happy because his three important people in his life are right before him. Well, that makes it 5.

_________________________

After, all the fun and entertainment.. They again turned themselves into Professionals. Their Professional Mode is On.

"Yoongi hyung, first we need to block the flights, any available flight for them. Maybe for some days, that we can be prepared and strike them with what we have." "I will try my best, Jin-ah."

_________________________

_11 Days passed_

The time which they had, has passed away. In this while, Yoongi tried his best and by his influence he tried to cover up the flight bookings. He requested them not pass any flights till 5 days from then, unless it is important. And he succeeded.

People had to be interviewed thoroughly that they can know whether the reason for booking a flight to the place they wanna go.

Yoongi also made sure, blocking all the possible ways for them, to make it hard for them to leave to any other country.

Like the sea route... It is blocked and was applied with same rules like the airways.

"Fuck, yeah!"

__________________________________________________