Chapter 46: The "Are we losing it!?"

Taehyung was shocked, completely shocked at what he heard. He didn't understand it at first, but as his brain processed he came back to the world. "Are you serious, babe?" Jin looked at Taehyung.

"Serious than ever I can be." Jin said in a low deep seductive voice. That was enough, more than enough for Taehyung to get turned on.

He lifted Jin up in his arms and made his way to their car. "Taehyung, we are asking for unnecessary attention. Put me down." Jin said while glancing at everyone who are staring their way.

"I won't. Just be patient and be silent, first." Taehyung as he opened the car and put him in the back seat. He went inside and caged Jin in between the car seat and himself. "Jinnie babe. You can't stop me now. I know I am sounding like a pervert but I'mma take you right here."

He stared at Jin. Jin just shyly blushed at Stared back at Taehyung. "You asked me to kiss you. Didn't you!? Well, I can kiss you forever, Jin. I loved you, I love you and I forever will love you. Don't you dare please leave me again." Taehyung pleaded as he kissed Jin's hands, lovingly.

"I will never leave your side, Taehyung. Even though I will be dea-" Jin was stopped when Taehyung pecked his lips. "Let me talk! Even though I will be dea-" He again got stopped by Taehyung when he pecked his lips. "Don't ever utter those words again or I will punish you.."

Jin chuckled at what he said, "Really? What are you gonna do?" Taehyung smirked, "You really wanna know?"

Jin gasped at Him and "Nooo! Pervert!" Taehyung chuckled. "But, you definitely did expect something cheesy or pervy! Then who is the perv here?" Taehyung moved away from caging Jin and went to the front seat.

"We will go home, first. I don't want to rush things up. Our first has to be special, just like you." Jin blushed as he looked down. "You are so cute when you blush. " Now, let's go home."

_At Taehyung's House_

Taehyung again carried Jin like a baby to his house. Jin opened the door for them to go inside. While Taehyung was busy looking at Jin, lovingly.

They went inside and head straight to his bedroom. Taehyung putJin down on the bed. "I will go take a shower and come back and then you will go. I want to do this without any hurry, since we have a lot of time." Jin chuckled as he hid his blush behind.

"No, you don't. You told us, you will plan and change my plan." "I have time till tomorrow afternoon. Dont worry. I am good at planning, after all, I am a CEO." Taehyung said immediately.

"Oh! Really!? Fine then." Jin said as now his body is reacting to what is about to come. "I will go in now." Taehyung said and went to shower.

Jin bit his lip in nervousness because he doesn't know what is he gonna do or what are they gonna do. "I just don't want him regret it. I am happy to give him my virginity. I am sure, I won't regret." Jin sighed, mumbling to himself.

He sat on the bed like a statue staring at everything that he can see. He is taking deep breaths as he was feeling nervous, more than how much he felt when he was meeting Byungwoo.

_Meanwhile with Taehyung, after his shower_

"I just wanna make his first time special and make sure he is not gonna regret it."  Taehyung sighed mumbling to himself as he wrapped a towel around his lower torso.

He went out. And he noticed Jin not moving in his place. "I am back." He said and expected Jin to see him. But, no. Jin didn't turn to look at him. "Oh! Alright!" That's all, he said.

"Ok! Anyways, it is your time to get into shower. Go!" Taehyung said in clear disappointment. "What should I wear?" Jin whined in a pout without looking at him.

"You can wear my clothes. Just go and come back." Taehyung sighed out. "Towel! Please." Jin asked still not looking at Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled and gave him a clean towel from his closet.

Jin went inside and came back after a long time with a towel around his waist. Meanwhile, Taehyung saw a text from Yoongi when He opened his phone.

"There is a lube in my room drawer. I left it on purpose here. Don't ask me questions, now. Just take care. I will answer all your questions later."

Taehyung replied back with a smile on his face. "Thanks, hyung."

He saw Taehyung still in the towel. He hesitantly went to where Taehyung was.

"Why didn't you wear anything. Give me something, it is cold, Isn't it?" Taehyung chuckled at him. "You are beautiful, that is it. You can wear my hoodie. And we can start." Taehyung said and Jin shivered like he had Butterflies in his tummy.

Taehyung handed a hoodie to him and he wore nothing from under his waist. Taehyung went sat there observing Jin's every move. He shyly looked down as he put the Hoodie on.

He went to sit beside Jin. "Are you nervous?" Jin looked at him. "Are you kidding? I am not at all nervous. This is my hundredth time doing this, and I am happy because you are the Hundredth one." Jin rolled his eyes later.

Taehyung chuckled at Jin. "I don't know, how to start this. Do you have any idea?" Jin shook his head, side to side. "We can do this later, can't we? We will just watch Netflix for now. Since we have a lot of time.

Taehyung simply nodded since they have no other option. They went downstairs and sat there on the couch before the T.V. "What do you wanna watch?" Taehyung asked. "Let's just watch some crime thriller, since you need ideas for the plan.

Taehyung nodded in agreement. "Ok."
Taehyung scrolled through some movie section. Jin sat there beside Taehyung on the couch. "I wonder what Yoongi Hyung and Hoseok hyung doing?"

Taehyung hummed, "Probably started, what we stopped." He mumbled. "Did you say something." Taehyung shook his head.

"Ok then, till you choose. I will text Hoseok hyung." Jin said and took his phone out. He texted Hoseok hyung.

Jin: Hyung!!! What are you doing????
(Sent)

"He haven't seen my message yet. Probably doing their part for the plan execution." Jin said innocently. Taehyung hummed again.

"What is taking you so long? Select something.. It is ok!" Jin said and Taehyung immediately chose Cop Car. (a thriller, 2015) They sat back on the couch.

Taehyung was wiling to do That with Jin. He is not in a hurry but he want to do it. But he doesn't know what to do. He was sitting there uncomfortably and is watching the movie. "Are you okay, Taehyung." Taehyung nodded, 'I am fine, baby. Don't worry."

Jin blushed at the name. "Awww. Thanks for the name!" He made Doe puppy eyes. Taehyung giggled, "of course, baby!"

Jin nodded and turned back his attention to the Screen. Taehyung got an idea. He face lit up bright. He excused himself to the washroom. Jin, focused on the screen, didn't respond. Taehyung left.

"I will call, hyung." He dialed his brother's number. And yo his surprise Yoongi life the call. "What’s uuuuuup, Taehyung-ah?" Taehyung heard Yoongi grunt and groan while talking.

"H-hyung, you are really doing it? Waah!!" Taehyung asked as he lowered his voice. "What do you mean, Taehyung? Why did you call, brat?!" Yoongi yelled from the other side of the line.

"I don't know how to start it. And I said the same thing to him, he said we can do it anytime later." Yoongi hummed a little.

"So, what is stopping you? How to start?" Yoongi asked his baby innocent brother. "Yes."

"Start with a kiss. Follow what your heart and mind wants. Everything will go smoothly. Don't worry about anything. Ok!?" Yoongi said.

"But, how to take his attention? Like how to kiss him?" Taehyung asked as he understood what to do but not how to start. "Taehyung-ah! You are not a kid. Just do it. Should I also tell you what people do while having sex, now?" Yoongi sighed.

"Take it with flow, Taehyung-ah. Just relax. Ok?" He asked while sounding calm. "Ok, hyung." Taehyung said. "Bye, hyung." They bid a bye and Taehyung came out of the bathroom. And went down stairs after taking a deep breath.

_________________________________________________