Chapter 14: The "Sadness"

"Anyways.... Let's go home." Jin shrugged it off.

Taehyung: Are you at your house now?
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: Yes! Mr. Taehyung.
Did you eat? You have something to eat?
(Sent)
(Seen)

Taehyung: Not yet. I will. I have to check.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: Good boy. Bye..
Good night, good boy!
(Sent)
(Seen)

Taehyung: Bye!?
Ok. Bye.
I thought you will talk to me.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: Tomorrow is monday. You have work. I have work. You have to sleep. I have to sleep. Not before you eat. Now go, eat and sleep.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Taehyung: Oh! :(
Ok. I will. Did you eat?
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: I didn't. I will, too.
(Sent)
.
.
.
(Seen)

Taehyung: Ok! Good night. I think you don't want to talk to me.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: Oh my God, Taehyung.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Wait, check whether you have food or not.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Taehyung: I did. I have nothing besides fruits.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: Ok! Come out, then.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Taehyung: Why? Don't tell me you are outside my house.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: What if I tell you so. It's cold! Come fast!
(Sent)
(Seen)

Taehyung went straight to the door. Opened it and found Jin shivering in the cold.

"Hi!"

Taehyung hugged Jin. Both with their heart's racing. Jin felt the racing heartbeat of Taehyung and smiled internally. Jin has a thick coat, which made Taehyung not to hear Jin's heartbeat.

Taehyung stepped back. "Um.. Sorry. You are shivering. So.." "Nooo.. It helped. Thanks! And.." Jin said smiled at Taehyung.

"Oh! Yeah! Come inside. What's up?" Taehyung asked as Jin was wandering around, after changing into homeshoes. Jin turned back and went to Taehyung having a box in his hands. "Um.. I actually. Forgot to give you this container." He said showing the container with pancakes.

"These are pancakes." Taehyung said as his eyes lit up. "Yep! They are.You have an excellent house. You live alone?" Jin said, started looking around. "You came to give me these?" Taehyung asked clearly expecting that answer he is supposed to say. But it is too fast.. "Ok! You live alone. All are so beautiful." Jin continued to wander around. "I am asking something, Jin." Taehyung said slightly annoyed.

"Um.. Yeah? Isn't that obvious.
Ok. Now tell me where is the kitchen? Where is the pantry?" He said walking through the hallway. Jin waited for an answer. Taehyung was just watching him with his eyes wide opened. Shocked.
Jin stared back, with the same Eyes. Questioning.

"Uh-uh. Yes. To your right."

"Alright!" He said as he raised his thumb up. Jin walked over and opened the drawers and cupboards. He found the required things. He lit up the stove.
Taehyung came and sat on the stool in the kitchen staring at Jin's back.

"Stob staring. I am shy. You know?" Jin said as he chuckled in himself.

"Um.. I am just surprised. That's it."

Jin immediately turned around "I am just kidding. I am making Tteokbokki. You have oven, so I will put them in the oven. Can I use it?" "Sure, why not?"