Chapter 24: The "Fail"

"Am I alive? I didn't even get married and I am already dead. God, please forgive all my sins and give me one more chance. Please! I beg you Lord." Jin mumbled to himself.

Just then Taehyung entered the room to check up on Jin, as he was doing it from time to time.

"Taehyung? Is he dead too? Am I dead, to begin with?" Jin continued to mumbled to himself. When Taehyung came to his side, "Taehyung, where am I? Why am I here? Am I dead, then you are dead, too. I don't remember getting hurt. This is all a dream, yes. A realistic dream." Jin said while touching Taehyung's hands.

Taehyung chuckled. "Jin, you are in my house. You are here because you were unconscious and fell in the grass. No, you are not dead and so am I. And this is not a dream."

Jin nodded and pouted. "Oh! But, I really don't remember eating something that is sedated."

"People will tell you and sedate your food." Taehyung mocked Jin.

"Gone, all my dignity I have been saving is gone." Jin mumbled out careful enough for Taehyung not to hear. Jin slapped himself in his mind and looked away from Taehyung. Eating what Taehyung brought him.

"Do you know... what happened? Where are my brothers, to begin with. Didn't they come check up on me? Was I even treated?" Jin asked as he sat straight upright stretching his mucles.

"You wanna know all that? It's better if it is kept a secret." Taehyung asked while winking. "And yes, your brothers came and brought a doctor with them, so you are checked. Treatment is not necessary. You are just sedated."

"Ohh! Can you call my brothers? I wanna talk to them." Jin asked after nodding his head. "Sure. If that's what you want."

"And ask them to bring a lollipop when they come." Taehyung chuckled.

"Okay!"

Taehyung called Hoseok and told him everything and they agreed to come, with a lollipop. "They will come. You complete eating and lie on the bed. Do you want to read something or you wanna do something?"

"No, I am fine. I can't keep my mind distracted for a long time and I have to do something with them, too." Jin said the last sentence, whispering.

"What? Are you sure?" "Yeah! Thanks for taking care of me." Jin said, smiling sweetly. "It's fine. it is my respon-responsibility."

"Sweet! Are you gonna go out for your work?" Jin asked tilting his head a bit, to the side. "Yeah! I think so. I don't know, but I think I have a work to do. My secretary said he will call me. Why?"

"Oh! Ok. Nothing. I thought you would keep company." Jin said while raising his eyebrows, smiling. "Oh! I can do work from home. It is ok."

Jin chuckled. "No, I was just joking. Don't worry!" "Oh!" The dorr bell rang a loud just then. "Your brothers are here." Taehyung went and fasten the door to see a worried Hoseok and a not-so-worried Jungkook.

"Hello, com-"

Hoseok rush past Taehyung. Taehyung just let it slide and stood with Jungkook near the door, seeing Hoseok run towards Jin's place of rest. After seeing him Disappear, they started to walk upstairs, after shrugging it off, together.

"Are you not worried?" He asked Jungkook seeing his eyes wandering around even though he was already there the day before. "Worried about?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung.

"Your brother, his condition." "He is not what he looks like. He is strong, he can defend himself well. Nothing bad would have happened even though if he was kidnapped. So I don't worry a lot while hyung does. They are very close. He will always worry about him."

"Oh!" These two reached there after the conversation seeing Hoseok and Jin talking to each other. But, Jin looks a bit angry.

"Don't talk to me. Anybody, except Taehyung." Taehyung chuckled but quickly shut up when he realized he messed up. "I am sorry. I should have been with you, but the work was important, I had to go."

Just then, Taehyung's phone started to ring and everybody looked at him. "Sorry, I have to go. Work's call." With that Taehyung left with an apologetic look.

Jin got up from the bed and when Hoseok stopped him, he shushed him and went to hallway and peaked from there to the main door. He found Taehyung leaving the House with his bag.

"Time to get these two doomed." Jin mumbled. "Ok! Now, hyuuuung. Tell me what am I doing here? And what is Taehyung doing here? Is Taehyung acting with me, too? Ok, first answer the first question."

"You fell unconscious. Taehyung saw you and brought you here. We came with a doctor and he said you were sedated."

Jin nodded. "Next question's answer?"

"Well, he brought you here and took care of you." Hoseok said avoiding his gaze. "Then, next?" He stopped when Hoseok looked at him confused. "Yeah! You probably don't know. Then, leave it. Did your plan work, then?"

"I-i dont know what you are talking about?" Hoseok eyes widen in shock. "Now, it's clear, hyung!" Jungkook was wandering around in the room seeing things. He slammed his hand on his head, while listening to the conversation his brothers are having.

"I didn't eat anything from outside. I cooked food for myself. So, that food is not sedated. From this, we can say that something from the shooting set made me unconscious." Jin said while licking the lollipop in his hand.

"I didn't eat anything there either to make me unconscious. If the air was sedated, then everybody will become unconscious. So, the point is simple.. The cloth which was kept on my mouth in the scene is having something. That must be chloroform, if I am not wrong. And you made it obvious by stammering.
Now, am I wrong?"

Hoseok sighed looking down. "Who am I even kidding? Yes, I thought if Taehyung is here, you will spend time with and get to know him. I thought if you will have some time alone then you will get close to each other."

"I told you, I am not interested in the plan to get him, hyung. Why are you doing this?" Jin sighed.

"Jin hyung. You never asked for anything in your whole life. And for the first time you said you like his guy, Taehyung. So, I am in this too. Hyung planned this with me and I agreed to help him. And do you think I am doing a wrong thing?" Jungkook interrupted. Jin remained silent, unable to say something on what his brother said to him.

"I even told you that this is will go in vain and he will hate us for doing such thing. I figured it out, hyung and cookie.. He likes me like a friend. He loves me like a friend." He yelled and got up from the place. He went to nearby window and stood there looking outside, after throwing away the lollipop, wrapping the cover around it.

"I shouldn't have told you that I like Taehyung. Do whatever you want. Even though he hates me, I don't care. I anyways, have to move on from him. Please, leave for now, hyung. I want to be alone for some time. Close the door while leaving."

"Hyung, plea-" Jungkook tried his best and lost when Jin stopped him to STOP talking. "Please? Please.." With that, Hoseok held onto Jungkook's hand and signalled him to stop and pulled him outside.

When the Door clicked locked, Jin cried his heart out. He let out all the tears that are threatening him, to fall.. Fell.

"I never thought I will like you or I will love you, Taehyung. I never even thought that inwill have to move from you, too. I hope you will find your soulmate and be happy." Jin cried!

______________________________________________