Chapter 31: The "Explanation"

(Author: Time skip to 5:51 P.M)

_At the Cafe_

Jin was sitting right in his cafe waiting for aunt Cassia to come. Hoseok didn't come at 5, as he said. Jungkook came and sat beside Jin and was drinking Banana milk. Jin was staring at Jungkook with Love and affection. Hoseok arrived there at that exact time.

"Sorry, I am late." Hoseok said taking a seat in his place. "You are always late." Jungkook said and stuck his tongue out.

Hoseok rolled his eyes at Jungkook. "You do your work!" Jungkook stuck his tongue out and continued drinking Banana milk.

Jin just chuckled. Hoseok sat beside Jin on the other side. Seeing this, Jungkook a bit closer to Jin. "Hyung, you want something to eat? You look as if you are 'Hyungry'." Jin said chuckling.

"Hyung IS hungry!" Hoseok said after drinking water. Jin went and brought some cake with a sprite. "My baby knows everything about me."

Jin just smiled and sat in his place. He glanced at his wrist watch and at the door. He found Aunt Cassia entering the cafe and the lady from the morning went to greet her. She smiled and showed her a place and aunt Cassia galdly walked to the table. Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok stood up from their place and put their hands out one by one.

"Hello, aunt Cassia. I am Hoseok."

"And I am Jungkook."

"Hello, aunty. I am Jin. Glad to meet you." They greeted one after the other.

Cassia smiled. "Hello, handsome boys. So, you are the one who called me?" Before Jin could answer, Cassia continued talking, "Jin.. That means this is your cafe?"

Jin nodded, "yes, aunty." Cassia looked around. "Nice!" Cassia said smiling sweetly.

Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok just fell in love with that sweet smile. Missing the their mother's smile. "What is it you wanna talk about, darlings?"

"Aunty. I am here to ask for your support to oppose your husband and son. I am sorry,  if that caught you off guard and I came right to the point."

Cassia nodded. "It's ok, son. Just go on. I can do anything if that is against my husband." She said ordering something. "But, I wanna know why are you so against your husband."

"I can tell you everything about it. We met each other in Europe. I am from Europe.

I fell in love with him and I didn't confess my feelings to him. I was afraid I will get rejected."

"I am not alone.." Jin mumbled.

"He one day confessed directly before a huge crowd. He promised he will take care of me and love me forever.

We got married without my parents consent. We came to Korea because he is from Korea. We settled here. We have been here for more than 20 years.

After 6-7 years of our wedding.. He started to kill people. He killed people right in front of me, my son. I was just coming down and-an-and h-he killed them." She said while weeping. Jin quickly sat beside her and smoothly tapped on her shoulder to be a soothing hand.

"So, I questioned him for doing that. He asked me to shut my mouth and if anybody asks, I should never tell people about his murder history. He killed people in Daegu and Seoul. And we, for those conditions came here to Seoul. He was put in Jail there, I was happy. And I thought atleast my son will be under good care but, no. He goes to his father once a week and and listen to him, not me. I warned him for everything he is doing, like his father, that everything must be answered, not only to yourself but, for everyone that concerns that deeds. He never listened.

And I always think he must be dead for all the things he did. And death is the only answer. I will be more than happy because I can't apologize for what those families lost.
I will do anything, as I said."

"Thank you, aunty for sharing everything. I will do Everything to stop all these."

Cassia smiled. "I trust you. I trust you three." The three nodded their heads and Cassia also smiled her heart out. They talked for some more time, but like normal people. Not involving any other matters, just knowing each other. She was about to leave and the three stood up to bid a Good bye.

She turned back and looked at the three one last time. "As I said.. You seem harmless. I trust you, son. Please don't betray my trust, son."

Jin smiled and nodded. They smiled whole-heartedly and Cassia left after a short time. "I miss mom, hyung." Jungkook smiled. "I have you, hyung. You are my mom, dad and brother."

"Don't worry. I am there!" They hugged each other, all three of them. Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok went to their homes, thinking of the days that are yet to come.

__________________________________________________