Chapter 1: The "Juicy" deal.

Leo is walking on the road, after shopping for supplies and getting back to his place.

"Is everything taken? Or am I forgetting something?" He thought to himself, peeking into the bag. "Yep! Great! Ian will be so happy." The so called Ian called Leo.

"Hey hyung! Got a new “deal” to deal with. Come ASAP. Deal is just “Juicy"

Just then, a person was crossing the road. Right exactly from the side where Leo is walking, to the otherside. He was wearing a black hoodie with a white mask just showing his eyes. He was crossing the road without looking to the sides. He was also listening to the songs through earphones. It looks like he’s in a hurry. But, a truck was coming from right side of the road. But this person didn’t notice the truck, started to cross the road. Leo noticed the truck, and also saw the person crossing the road. Leo shouted out of nowhere, trying to take the person’s attention. But..

"HEY! BLACK HOODIE!? WHAT ARE YOU, MAN? THERE’S A TRUCK COMING, BOY!"

Looks like it’s of no use, I have to do something. He thought. Leo immediately tried to grab the hoodie’s head cover to get a grip of the person at least by that sort. And eventually succeeded. "Hey! Are you okay? You wanna die or what?"

The guy didn't know what happened and was in a daze. He came back to the world, and realised that the truck passed by, which was simply an accident. Staring at the person infront of him. He just stood silent.

"Are you okay? Are you dumb? Are you deaf? Sorry for that.
What’s wrong with you? Anyways, take this, If you want any help. Gotta go. Take care! Leo, by the way." Leo asked the guy. But no answer.

Taking the card from Leo’s hand and looking in the way Leo’s going. "What just happened?" The guy thought to himself, seeing the figure that helped him disappearing into thin air.

_Back to the call_

"Ian, I am coming"

"But, what happened?"

"I will explain. Take care."

He set out to the place near the cafe. He wants it to be a secret but, eventually in the beginning of the business, the first murder was out in the news which was all over Korea. Even the police in the place could not find the murderer. Because the killer is so perfect in his job. People were afraid of what happened because, the killer can kill anybody. If he can kill a CEO, can also kill normal people. But still his identity is unknown.

The main question is, how can he continue his business while his identity is still unknown? Well that’s because he started mentioning his name Leo and his details to contact him or meet him in person, which is under Ian’s control. Being a perfect hacker, he checks whether he can give it to Leo, if it's by any technological means. Considering his standards. Dan is the person who takes care of the weapons, etc. Everything will be dealt by Ian and Dan. That’s how he is still continuing his business.

"Mr. Leo, It’s nice to meet you. Ahh, coming to the point. We have a “deal”, just for you. Just like Mr. Ian said!" Said the guy who was waiting for him to come and make the deal.
"Don’t you dare waste my time. Come to the point. I’m not here for you all day." Leo was stern and strict when it comes to business. He stated it without hesitation for which the business man was sweating. "Ahh, to the point. We have a “deal”, just for you. Just like your brother said!" The bussines man stated clearly indicating he was playing around without getting to the point.

"What about this; I’ll kill you! And own all your property right here, legally or ILLEGALLY!" Since, Leo was all frustrated by this, he said what seemed better for him. "Threaten your men with my men right here, and buy them, too. Isn’t this more Juicy, Ian?" He said looking at Ian.

"You know what hyung? I thought the same. Seeing this guy, Nah Nah Nah."

The business man who was already sweating, knew it now. He quickly wiped his sweat away and started to process. "Sorry, sorry. It’s just... I need you to kill a person. He’s......... the details were already with your brother." Leo raised his brows up, looking at Ian and Ian immediately nodded saying that those details are with him. "Fine. Now you can get out of here. You know what happens, if you do something 'Idiotic'".He said emphasizing the word Idiotic.

"About the advance-" The businessan was cut off mid-sentence by Leo. "I didn’t mention it, because I know you are a good boy." Leo said slapping his cheek like he was handling a kid. " Now, get out!" Business man got startled when Leo yelled him. The business man left with his people.

"You are getting mad on little things, hyung" Ian spoke breaking the silence. Leo,looking at Ian, remembered what he got for Ian from the store. "Oops, Ian. Do you have a freezer here?"

"Why do you need a freezer hyung?" Leo immediately lifted the bag up and showed him covering his face. Ian got what his hyung brought for him. "Hyung!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!"

"Sorry, Ian. I forgot. Take it. And call Dan and tell him to meet me, ok?" Leo said laughing at his now sulking brother. "Aisssh. Ok!" He said taking the bag from his brother.

Ian called Dan. And told everything to him. Not missing a thing. "Coming in the evening, Ian" Dan said all happy that he finnaly got a deal after a long time. As said, Dan came in the evening and met Ian and Leo.

"Hey Dan! Ian told you everything, didn’t he?". Leo said happily chirping at the person before him. "We need to stop. Nobody’s around. And he did!" Said the guy, Dan who is annoyed by the way Leo is Adressing him. "Oops, hyung! Got carried away."

"What do you want me to do?" Dan asked Leo. "Everything, As usual! Still don’t blame me!" "Ian’s right. I HATE YOU, TOO!" He yelled at Leo showing his annoyed face.

"I love both of you!!" Said Leo chuckling at his brothers all happy.

__________________________________________________