Chapter 12: The "Actual D-Day"

Yoongi's POV

A message..

Oh! It's from Hoseok.

Hoseok: Hey, suga!? How are you doing?
(Seen)

Suga: Hey! Hoseok. I'm doing good. What about you?
(Sent)
.
(Seen)

Hoseok: Me too. Been a long time, right? 🙂
What are you doing?
(Sent)
(Seen)

Suga: I bought a new house. Shifting in today.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Hoseok: Great! 😃
You must be busy will talk later, if you want to.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Suga: Ok! I will text you once I'm out of this work. Bye!
(Sent)
(Seen)

Hoseok: Bye. :)
(Sent)
(Seen)

"I miss you.."

_________________________

_At the cafe_

_9:51 A.M._

"I miss you.." He sighed.

Jin looked at everybody. "Ok, Taehyung. We will go to shopping first, then to a restaurant, then we will plan what to do next, ok!?
That's what cookie told me. Is that all cookie?"

Jungkook showed an okay sign. "That is it, Jin hyung!" Jin smiled at Jungkook. Jin then glanced at Hoseok. He saw Hoseok deeply smiling and his face lighting up. Hoseok didn't seem to notice the conversation, busy in talking with his best friend.

"It's already 9:52.. Shall we start?"

Taehyung nodded. "Sure. How are we going?"

"We will go by bus. We can't use our own vehicles for this. We will sure not regret the decision. Don't worry.
I mean, we can watch the surroundings, don't need to concentrate on driving, right. Come on guys! Let's go." He said, trying to raise the mood up.

Taehyung smiled. "Done, then. I will park my car and come. Sorry!" He excused himself.

"Ok! You two, go on. I have something to talk to Ho-Hoseok." Taehyung and Jungkook nodded and left to the parking lot with the car.

"What's wrong with my hyung? Smiling and laughing? Girlfriend, boyfriend? Whooo is that?" Jin wiggled his eyesbrows. Wah! This kid!

"It's nothing. He is my best friend." A smile crept on my face as I remember my times with HIM.

"Oooh~ What's his name?"

"Suga."

________________________

"Did Taehyung have breakfast? Is it ok if I take these pancakes for him?

It's ok!" Jin pouted a bit but decided to take the container with him.

They got in the bus. Hoseok push past Taehyung and sat beside Jin. Taehyung, first was hesitant but shrugged it off. They talked to each other in the whole ride.

Little did they know, Hoseok and Jungkook kept their eyes on both of them, as said!! As their schedule, they went to shopping. They bought some clothes for themselves. Jin also gifted some clothes to all the three of them.

Hoseok kept on clinging to Jin and took him to different places like shoes, clothes places which was not only uncomfortable to Taehyung, but also to Jungkook. Jungkook shrugged it off thinking of 2.
1. He will also get a chance to steal his brother from Hoseok hyung.
2. It's for Jin hyung!

Taehyung can't bear the separation and asked Jungkook about it.

"Who is he, the one with your brother? Is he Jin's boyfriend? Isn't it uncomfortable to you?" He asked sounding like he is pissed off.