Chapter 27: The "Tears of Joy"

They sat down to watch a movie in Netflix. Taehyung got all the flashes of the night they were together. Jin smiled and put his head down, as he got the same memory into his mind.

The movie started. They didn't have any snack to munch on while watching the movie. Jin didn't ask for any. Taehyung didn't feel like eating any. They silently sat there watching the movie.

The movie is interesting. Jin was keenly looking at every scene in the movie, which ws cute and made Taehyung giggle at his cuteness.

The movie reached half way between, when Taehyung looked at his side. He noticed Jin sleeping. His head would be touching Taehyung's shoulder if he moves a little bit more. Taehyung slowly put his hand on Jin's cheek and pushed it against his shoulder. Jin easily moved and circled his arms through Taehyung's right arm and snuggled like a kid. Taehyung felt his heart beat fast and sooner felt happy for having Jin on his side. He then continued to watch the movie.

"He is so damn adorable."

Jin woke up exactly a half an hour before the ending of the movie. He woke and found himself snuggling like a baby on Taehyung's shoulder. He positioned himself and looked away shyly. Taehyung didn't mind and continued watching the movie. Jin who couldn't handle the way he slept beside Taehyung, felt embarrassed and left upstairs to the room and closed the door.

_______________________

Jin's POV

Did I really sleep like that on him?
Ahhhhh!! It is so embarrassing. What will he think now?

I was pulling my hair out, thinking about what happened.

He didn't stop me from sleeping that way. That means he likes me?
But, it hurts me whenever it comes to my mind. Whoever is in his place, would do the same.
I am scared to admit if he really likes me.
It would be really good, if he likes me.
But, me overthinking can make things more worse. Jin, get a hold on yourself, Jin. Don't overthink. You might end up hurting yourself if he says something negative..

Unknowingly, a tear left from my eye.

I know, Truths are always hurting.
And since this is the truth, it hurts and that's natural. Jin, get up. That's what we see in movies, too. We think that this particular guy is our soulmate, we are made for each other. But, no, sometimes we are wrong, too. It feels like it, feels like it is our cue and soulmate... We think like that and hurt our heart in return. I shouldn't have atleast spend the time with him. Then, this would have never happened.

Well, first love is sweet. I can say that! You are forever my first love, Taehyung. It doesn't mean, I have to tell you about my feelings for you.

________________________

Taehyung's POV

It's already supper time. Should I go and call him or take food upstairs?

I'd better go and call him downstairs.

I went upstairs and knocked on the door. I heard foot steps coming towards me. "Hey, Taehyung. What's up?" I smiled. "What's up? What do you mean 'what's up'? Did you see the time? Are you gonna have your supper here or downstairs. Anywhere is fine."

"No, no. I will come downstairs. So that I can have your company." He said shaking his head. "Alright. You come. I'll get the dishes ready." I nod.

"Do you think I have to get ready for eating? Nah, nah. I am fine. I am coming with you. Let me grab my phone." Jin grabbed his phone and came downstairs with me. "You cook well, why don't you cook and eat at nights?" Jin said sniffing the aroma.

"I should have time, Jin. I come home late at nights, not usually, but sometimes. So I skip meals those days." I answer. Jin pouted a little. "Oh! What are you making now?"

"Instant noodles. I can't think of anything now." I Apologetically looked at him. He smiled. "Oh! Nice." We are having the noodles together. Jin was eating and thinking about something. Unknowingly tears from Jin's eyes.

Is he crying? "Is something wrong, Jin? You are crying." Jin blinked a few times. "No! Nothing is wrong. Ah?..... Ahh. The noodles are spicy. That's it. Don't worry."

But, the noodles are not spicy. I don't eat spicy food at all, to begin with.

Is he lying?

__________________________________________________

Author: Busted or not?

__________________________________________________