Chapter 53: The "What do you want me to do?"

"Aunty do you have your-Mr. Jang's phone number?" Hoseok asked as they are now supposed to call and threaten him to surrender To them. "I don't have his that bastard's number, Jin. I deleted his number a long ago. You know I hate him so much."

"It's ok, aunty. I can understand." "What now?" Jimin asked. "His cell phone. Take his cell phone out and I am sure hislast call was to his own father." Yoongi said. Jin nodded. Jungkook took the phone. And it was right. He his last call was indeed to his father.

Jungkook clicked on the Number. It rang for four times and someone lifted the call and that someone is Beomsoo. "Hello, son. Where are you? I am already at the airport now. When are you gonna come." The guy in the phone asked his son.

Every face turned to worry and is tensed. What if he leaves the country.. No that won't happen. They have their son andhe will come back for him..... Right!?

"Beomsoo.. Surrender! We have your son, Byungwoo." "Ohhhh! Nice joke. Just because you have his phone, doesn't mean you have him."

Jin stood up at once and went straight to Byungwoo. He hit him hard on the cheek, bringing him to consciousness. After coping up with the light, the first person he saw was his mother. "Eo-eomma?" What are you doing here.

His mother didn't move from her place. She doesn't have an expression. "Eomma, who are they.. Taehyung? Why did you bring me here? Eomma ask them to let me go. Why did they tie me up?" Byungwoo couldn't controlhis emotions, since he was tied and was seeing his mother after a long time. "Eomma, I missed you. Please ask them to let me go." He pleaded. None budged at it.

"EOMMA, ASK THEM TO LET ME GO!! I AM YOUR SON AND YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO LET ME GO!!?" He yelled out all at once. His mother is now having a hate expression on her face.

The line on the other side went silent. Beomsoo is silent, he cleared his throat and started speaking.

"Oh my God! My son is really with you... Please, let my son go. Tell me what do you want me to do?"

__________________________________________________