Chapter 16: The "Confession"

Jungkook and Hoseok thought to leave Jin, to his own. Now they settled down to plan how to plan on their brother's Love. "I have an idea. Perfect to convince him to say yes to your plan. But, first I need to know the plan. Tell me, seokie hyung. Please..!"

Hoseok explained everything to him. The plan was just as perfect as Jin's, how he plans to kill. "Sooo smooth, hyung!
Now listen. We will have to contact some people for it. Are you ok with it?"

Hoseok squealed. 'Yes! Whatever you say, cookie." Jungkook also explained things to him. His idea to make his hyung say yes. "Perfect, as my cookie." Both of them, happy.... Left to continue their work from that afternoon.

_________________________

_ Hoseok, at Jin's house_

Jin came out of his shower after his work.
Hoseok came back from his work, when Jin is in his shower.

Hoseok started a conversation.... "I find these dramas so fascinating and interesting." Jin was drying his hair. "Right, hyung! I want to act in dramas, too. Sometimes I also felt going into dramas."

"Then, why don't you go, check your luck?" Jin rolled his eyes. "Who will take me? Those people take trained ones, don't they?"

"Why don't you try...? I can talk to someone if you really want to go." Jin sat straight, "It is not necessary, is it, hyung? Leave it.
You want to eat here or will you go home. I haven't cooked yet, so if you tell me I can cook for you too." He tried to explain.

"Then, if I find someone who are willing to take you, I will introduce you to them. Ok?
About the food.. I will eat here with you." He chuckled, Thanks!"

"You won't listen to me. Go on, do whatever you want. Go and get freshed up. You have your clothes in my other closet.
I put them when you left them last time you came for a sleep over."

"Ok Ok. I'm going. I am calling Cookie." He said taking out his phone. "Then, I will cook for him too. Ask him to come, no matter what." Jin said halfway to the kitchen.

"Alright!" Hoseok went upstairs. Hoseok called Jungkook.. "Cookie, it worked! Come home. We are having dinner together." "Lovely! I told you! I'm coming." Said Jungkook on the other side of the line.

________________________

_Taehyung's house_

Taehyung came back home, thinking about Jin. But, kept silent.
He took a shower. He settled in for the supper.
He had some pizza. Which he considers as his supper.

"It's been a long time, I will talk to Yoongi hyung" "Hello, hyung. How are you? How is your new house? How is the feeling?" Yoongi beamed at his brother. "Hey, Taehyungie. I selected it. So I don't feel anything about it."

Taehyung chuckled. "Yes, yes! Had your supper? Done with the work?" Yoongi nodded as usual. "I got to home just now. I will have something later."

"Ok, then. Go on. As I said I will meet you on Tuesday. Ok?" "Yeah! Alright. Come any time in the evening." Yoongi said, happy. "Good night, hyung! Take care."

"You too. Good night."

"Hyung is home..
Wait a minute. Does hyung has any friends?
He didn't mention any, to me.
Or he didn't want to mention any?
I will ask him tomorrow."

He opened his messages while exploring his phone. He found a message from Jin. A smile blossomed onto his face..

Oh! I have a message from Jin.
Oh my God! It was in the morning.
Now he thinks I am ignoring him. Ahh shit!

Taehyung: Sorry! Jin. I was busy...
Thinking about you. I didn't atleast get to tell I was busy. I am sorry.
(Sent)
.
.
.
.
All this time, taehyung couldn't take his mind off the phone. He kept on glancing at phone, whether Jin has saw his message or not.
"It was your mistake. Now suffer, you idiot!"

Taehyung: I am really very sorry! Jin?
(Sent)
.
.
.
.
(Seen)

"Oh he saw it!"
_________________________

_Meanwhile, with Jin_

He, wiping his tears.. "Is it wrong, to like you?

We can't control our feelings, right!?
It was my whole mistake. I talked to you, I continued you talk to you. Even though you didn't want to. Is it?"

*A notification from "Taehyung "*

"Oh he saw it!"

"Sorry! Jin. I was busy...
I didn't atleast get to tell you I was busy. I am sorry."

"I am really very sorry! Jin?"

A smile came onto his face seeing the messages Taehyung has sent.

Jin: It is nothing, Taehyung. I can understand. It is ok. So, what are you doing?
(Sent)
(Seen)

Taehyung: Thank god, you are talking to me. What are you doing? Are you sleeping? Did I disturb you?
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: No, you didn't, Taehyung.

I was just thinking about you.
And I am not sleeping. I am crying.

(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin and Taehyung talked for over an hour.

Jin slowly is drifting off to sleep. He bid a bye to Taehyung, which taehyung happily agreed. He didn't want to stop him from sleeping.

After sometime....

Taehyung: Jin? Are you there?
(Sent)
.
.
Taehyung: I think I like you, Jin. Idk my feelings for you.
(Sent)
This message is deleted

Taehyung: Can we figure it out, together?
I don't want you to like me, just then. But, can we see if this works out?
(Sent)
This message is deleted

Taehyung: I know it's fast for the confession
But, I felt the spark with you.
(Sent)
This message is deleted

Taehyung: I can't get you out of my mind. Why don't we try and see?
(Sent)
This message is deleted

Taehyung: I don't even know how to say these things...
(Sent)
This message is deleted

Taehyung: I didn't even think about these anytime with you.
(Sent)
This message is deleted

Taehyung: Neither in the office nor while having breakfast.
(Sent)
This message is deleted

Taehyung: But, one thing is for sure. These things are coming from my heart.
(Sent)
This message is deleted

Taehyung: Can we do that? I promise, I won't hurt you.
(Sent)
This message is deleted

__________________________________________________