Chapter 23: The "Success or Fail" Plan

"It worked. It worked!" Hoseok squealed out. Jungkook nodded, "It did. Let's go." Hoseok and Jungkook, while they are in the car, Hoseok said, "Let's start it before it is all spoiled!"

"Alright!" They cleared everything, the so-called set in no time. "All clear!" Hoseok yelled out. "Clean and clear. Let's go, hyung." Jungkook grinned. Hoseok and Jungkook got into the car ans sat there.

_______________________

_Meanwhile, with Hoseok_

"Hey, Taehyung." The call between Hoseok and Taehyung. Hoseok greeted. "Hey, hyung. What's up?" Taehyung greeted back with a smile. "Nothing. But, I have been contacting Jin.. Is Jin with you?"

"No, hyung. He is not with me. I thought you are with him." Taehyung asked as he remembered the chat with Jin. "And he said he was going home from the cafe."

"Oh my God! Do you think something happened to Jin?" Hoseok asked, worried. "Oh my God! Cookie. We need to go back."

"But, hyung.. This is important." Jungkook said while driving the car. "Jin is in danger, cookie. We have to go."

"Hyung is in danger? What t-" Hoseok raised his hand to stop, once Taehyung started talking. "Hyung, I can take care. I will find Jin. Nothing bad would have happened in this short time. Don't worry."

"Are you sure, Taehyung?"

"Yes, I will take care. You go and complete the work. He will be alright."

"I trust you, Taehyung. We will be back for him." Hoseok said as he sighed audibly. "Tell Jin if he asks about us."

"Alright, hyung." "Thank you, Taehyung!"

"It is ok, hyung. Take care."

"You too. I can never thank you enough."

"Hyung, it's ok. I will do anything for J-, for you."

"Once again, thank you! Bye!" Hoseok said sounding a bit sad. "Bye, hyung!" They hung the call up.

"We have to go see, hyung! How is that possible?" Jungkook asked still driving. "If Taehyung's house location is known, then it is possible."

"Right!"
.
.

"We will see what Taehyung is upto." Hoseok said looking at Jungkook. "Alright."
.
.

They saw Taehyung's car while they pulled over the car somewhere. "Hyung, that's Taehyung hyung's car."

"Yeah!" He dailed his number and Taehyung lift right away. "Hello, Taehyung. Did you find Jin? We are coming back. Do you need any help?" He asked worriedly. "I found Jin, hyung. I will text you my location, just come to the place."

"Is he alright!? We can bring the doctor with us, while coming."

"No need hyung. I will call my family doctor. He can take care."

"Um.. Um.. Taehyung, the help you have done is enough. I know a doctor nearby we will come with him ok?"

"Alright, hyung.. As you wish!"

"Thank you so much, Taehyung."

"Hyung, nothing, I did nothing. Just come ok?" Hoseok hung the call up after the good talk and end the conversation with a good 'bye'. Hoseok called the person he met yesterday.

"Hey, Namjoon."

"Hey, Hobi."

"Can I ask for a help?"

"Sure! And that is?"

"I really can't ask anyone else and you are the only doctor I know." Hoseok explained everything and Namjoon agreed. "Thank you, Namjoon. Thank you so much. I owe you one."

"It's nothing! I will be waiting for your next call." "That's sweet of you. Thanks again! Bye~"

"Bye!"

(Author: Namseok?)

'Here is his location. Now send it Namjoon.. Sent!' Hoseok murmured, as he texted Namjoon. "This is the House you need to come, be there as soon as possible, Namjoon"

'Sent!'

"Thanks again, Namjoon"

'Sent!'

"Who is Namjoon?" Jungkook asked as a new name was heard. "I met him yesterday. And you know what.. He agreed to help!"

"Nice! But, it is only been a day and help the next day?" Jungkook asked as he squint his eyes. "Everything happens for a reason, cookie. Drive fast!"

"Fine, fine!"
.

"Part of the work is done. And go to this location, cookie." Hoseok said to Jungkook. "Alright!" He started to drive his car towards  Taehyung's house. Hoseok got a message from Namjoon, saying that he will be there in 5.

"Namjoon will be there in 5." Hoseok said while taking a deep breath. Jungkook just nodded and sped the car. They reached Taehyung's house. Hoseok texted Taehyung and Taehyung just asked him to come inside and come upstairs. He waved his hands and mouthed 'Right here'.

Hoseok and Jungkook came towards the room and went inside he saw Jin laying on the bed. "What happened to my baby? Is he alright?" He turned towards Taehyung, "Thank you so much, Taehyung. I don't know where will Jin be if you are not here. Thank you so much!"

"That's nothing, hyung. I helped and It worked. I am happy!" Taehyung smiled at him. Hoseok just nodded and took the hair on the Jin's forehead and pushed them to the side and wiped the sweat on the Forehead.

"Thanks, hyung. Perhaps, you brought him to show your gratitude, didn't you?" Jungkook said, whispering so that Hoseok can't hear him. Taehyung looked at him and said, "Can you read minds?" while glancing at him.

"I don't, the author does!"

"Oh! right!" Taehyung shrugges off.

"Where did you find him?" Hoseok asked breaking the silence as Jungkook was wandering around and Taehyung was standing looking at his phone and Hoseok checking up on Jin.

"He was sleeping on the grass in a mini garden, I think! I saw him and I brought him home. I don't know what happened before.." Taehyung stopped. "Alright! Thank god, he is fine without any injuries." Hoseok said while seeing everywhere if there are anu injuries.

"When will the doctor be here?" Taehyung looked at Hoseok. "He must be here any time. Oh! He texted me. He said he is before the gate."

"I will go get him." Taehyung said and headed out and suddenly Jungkook yelled out as well, "I will come with you." Jungkook yelled and looked at Taehyung then at Hoseok.

"Alright. I'll be with him."

__________________________________________________