Chapter 56: The "Help me!!"

They reached the house while Jin was having an arm pn the other's waist and the other holding him, and arm around his shoulder.

"This is your house?" Jin asked as he glanced at the house, Luxurious motherfucking house. "Yes." Byungwoo and answered. He took the key and Jin opened the door. "What's that smell?"

He took him to the couch and pushed him lightly. He winced in pain, immediately Jin apologize that he won't get a doubt. "Can I get you some water or a drink? Where is the kitchen?" He asked as he glanced at the whole house.

"Straight and right then left." He simply said. Jin nodded and went according to the directions. "Baby, is he touching you?" Jin looked at the entrance of the kitchen and made site no one was there. "No, Taehyung. He isn't. Don't worry. Ok?"

"Ok!" "Be careful, Jinnie." He heard someone, Jimin. "I will be." He smiled.

"1, 2-" "I think 2 are enough." "The more the merrier, hyung." All the six giggled.

"Anyways, I gotta go." He said. Jin went with the glass. He thought for a reason why he spent a lot of time in the  kitchen and once he knows it, his smile became brighter.

"Here! Your drink. I think you like Fanta, because I do, too." He seductively said. He took the glass from his hand and Jin sat beside him. "Thank god, he didn't ask for a reason."

Jin nod slowly looking away from Byungwoo. He completed drinking and put the glass on the table. "Shall we start?" He asked as he slud his hand from Jin's waist, leaning in to capture Jin's neck. Jin didn't move away or push him away, but looked away as disgust was taking the best out of him.

Byungwoo fell upon Jin's shoulder. He pushed him away onto the couch. "Are you shy?" "Asshole, just have some fun with your sleep. Touching you gives me creeps." Jin said and got up from his place.

Jin bent down to make one last check that he is completely knocked out and take Byungwoo's phone.

"Hyung, I got his phone." He said and sat on the other couch beside him. "Ahh! Password... Fingerprint! I have to get up again." He heard chuckles.

Jin took his hand and tried to put the finger for the print and succeeded. He pushed away and sat down. "Ok! Text message sent! Hyung.. Jimin, it is your cue." "Yep! Coming."

"Appa, eomma is home. She wants the chain. I can't come now. Please come and help me. I am in our house. This is urgent."

"SHE HAS A GUN, APPA. SAVE ME!!!!!"

_________________________________________________