Chapter 15: The "Explanation"

"Hyung? What happened?" Jungkook reached out to his brother with corcern. "I am not interested, cookie. I don't wanna do anything..." He said, as tears are clearly visible. But he is not letting them flow out. "I feel bad..."

"Just try explaining things, Jinnie. I am listening, cookie is listening. Sit, first." Hoseok said as he put his hand on Seokjin's shoulder. "But, you have to go. Work comes first. Right!?"

"Nah! It's ok. Nothing is important to me than you. Now, go on, tell me everything."

"Hyung... As I said it feels bad. I thought he feels the same like how I do.
But, no. He doesn't feel that way."

"What made you think that?" Hoseok asked settling back in his seat. Looking at his brother. "He has been avoiding me since morning. Giving straight answers.. He said he wanted to talk to me, indirectly, yesterday. But, today, he talked differntly, like trying to ignore me.'

"Hmm.."

"You said he hugged you yesterday, right!?" Jungkook asked as his face brightly lit up. Jin sadly stated. "Yes."

"That's it, then. Maybe he thought he made it too obvious that he likes you, by hugging you. So, he is avoiding you to let you think that the hug didn't mean anything. You got it?" Jungkook said as he slammed his hand on the table. "Maybe. But, still.. I am not interested." Jin said as he didn't wanna have his hopes high.

"Be positive, Jinnie. Don't think much about it, please. For me?
So, are you still uninterested?" Hoseok asked as he smiled warmly at his brother.

"Yes! Hyung." "For you.." Jin said again turning sad.

"What now?" Hoseok took a deep breath before asking him, because he didn't want to hurt his brother. "I looked at him.. And I fell in love? Isn't this Absurd? Uhhhh!!" Jin said ruffling his own hair in frustration. "Even you looked at him, or you talked to him without looking. Love can occur in a split second, Jinnie. You know nothing. You are just new to this and you are Overthinking." Hoseok stated.

"You know nothing, toooo, hyung!" Jin said as he turned away from his brothers. "But, I do!" Jungkook said, smiling confidently at his hyung.

"But... That is what makes it so hard." Jin sighed. "What is it now?" Hoseok again said, sounding as calm as possible. "The process, hyung. There is no reason for him, to like me. I just randomly thought I like him. Maybe, it's just attraction..." He said and sighed again. "Continue, hyung!"

Jin continued. "The day we met.. I just saved him. I gave him my card for any help. So, he came back in the evening to thank me. That's it. That made me think he likes me?

Then next, I talked to him, he made... some difference. Okay! I admit it. That made me think he likes me?

I went out to an arcade, I asked him, actually. I cooked for him that night. That made me think he likes me?

We went out together, I mean with you both. We spent an evening together, I mean without you. And then I went to his house. Cooked something for us to eat. That made me think he likes me?

What's left? I really am a stupid! IT'S ABSURD!!" He sighed again.

"Ok! Calm down.
Now, let's get to the points. One by one.

First one.. He came to thank you. Right.. Who in the world comes to you, to thank you, even though he has your number? Taehyung did.

What do you wanna say about that?" Hoseok questioned in clarity.

"Maybe, he is kind. He wants to thank me in person. So he came.."

"Then, he should have left after saying thank you. Why didn't he? That's proffesional. And everybody does that.