Chapter 7: The "Accident"

Little Hoseok, baby Jinnie and baby Jungkookie are in their room. As usual baby Jinnie and little Hoseok watching a crime thriller, WITH baby Jungkookie.

Little Hoseok suddenly stoop up in his place, running downstairs.

He went straight up to Mr. Lee holding a paper in his hands.

"Uncle Lee, I want you to write something on this paper for me. Please." Little Hoseok said showing his puppy eyes. "Of course, cutie pie. Anything. What do you want me to write?" Mr. Lee said smiling before taking the paper from his hands.

Little Hoseok was looking at Mr. Lee and then tapped his index finger on his cheek, thinking. "Write.. 'My promise' on top with big letters. And below it write 'Be with my brothers and protect them'." Mr. Lee nodded. He waited for Mr. Lee to complete writing what he said. Mr. Lee did as he was told to. He wrote and showed the paper to the boy.

Little Hoseok looked at the paper with curiosity. "Is this what I said? Even though I go to school, I don't know how to write big words. That's why, I asked you, uncle Lee. Thank you so much." He said smiling at the elder.

Mr. Lee ruffled the boy's hair. "I can understand. Cutie pie. And yes that is what you said." He smiled at the boy, understandingly at what thr boy meant by asking him about writing about THE PROMISE. "Even, I, am so proud of you, hobi!" Little Hoseok smiled again, bowed to Mr. Lee and left to his room.

Little Hoseok went to his room and glued it onti the mirror in his room. "I will paste it on the top of the mirror so I will remember it. And when I grow up, I'll be able to read and not forget it." He smiled at his own idea and left the room.

~Meanwhile in the hall~

Mr. Lee was on the call with Mr. Kim. "Yes, Mr. Kim. I will take care of them. You don't worry Mr. Kim. I'm there. Hope everything is fine there."

"Yes, Mr. Kim. Once again, thank you for taking care of them. We will be back in 3 days, or may take some time."

"That's my responsibility, Mr. Kim. Don't worry, everything will be fine here. Take care, sir."

"You too. If anything's out of hands, don't hesitate to call me."

"Done sir."

~2 days later~

~Morning, at 6:05~

Mr. Lee switched on the TV. He wanted to watch some news updates. But...

The news which he heard stopped him from doing whatever he was doing. ".......Accident took place in Busan.
Many died in this accident. This had happened after a long time.

As she was continuing, Mr. Lee without wasting time, called Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim didn't answer which made Mr. Lee worry all at once.
He called again, still hoping he would lift the call. Mr. Kim didn't answer the call.
Now, Mr. Lee called Mrs. Kim, hoping atleast she would lift the call. But, she didn't either.
He's now totally out of his mind. Losing control.

Mr. Leepanicked. "I'd better go to Busan. And check everything what happened.
Mrs. Kang, take care take of the kids. I will go to Busan. I have check up on Mr. Kim. "

Mrs. Kang understandingly nodded, panicking. "What happened Mr. Lee? What's wrong?"

Mr. Lee he signed her to watch the TV, with his head hung low. He lifted his head, just to listen something bad.

".......In this accident, the police also recognized that the family of Mr. Kim, his wife and his brother-in-law is found dead.
And according to the updates given by the detectives appointed, it was said that this accident happened in between 4 and 5 in the morning. And also from their conscience, this is done by someone local. Not terrorists. Wait for more updates. Stay tuned."