Chapter 19: The "Objection"

Jin's POV

This number.. I got a text from this number.

Unknown: Going to shopping and movies, is part of your plan? Or What else can that mean?
(Seen)

Or no deal? 😏
(Seen)

"Oh! This guy? We need to talk."

Jin: Hyung, we need to talk.
(Sent)
.
(Seen)

My Sunshine 🌞: Sure, my Jinnie baby.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: Ok, hyung! Good night. Love you!
(Sent)
(Seen)

My Sunshine 🌞: Good night! Love you too.
(Sent)
(Seen)
________________________

_Next day_

"Today... Chimaek."

"Done.. Let's go!"

He reached the cafe in no time. Hoseok and Jungkook are waiting for Jin to come and say what he wanted to discuss. "What's up, baby? what's wrong?" Jin looked at Hoseok. He made him sit beside him, pulling him, "Nothing, hyung. I just have some questions. And I need Cookie to answer them."

"Ohh! Ok." Jungkook nodded. "The guy that we made the deal with, who is it?" Jungkook said, "Actually he just told me he is Mr. Jang. I mean, just call him Jang. He even contacted me with the name Jang. I never bothered to ask him his whole name."

"Can you know his full name?" Jin asked hopefully. "Matter of seconds, hyung." Jungkook said snapping his fingers but jin stopped. "Not now, wait. I might forget something in this process." Jungkook chuckled. "Did you ask the reason for the murder?"

Jungkook eyes widen as reality hit him
"Carp, hyung. I didn't ask him. He first told me he has a deal. And he wants to meet in person. So I got excited and I didn't ask him anything like usual." Jungkook said, head hanging low, sad.

Jin put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "It's ok, cookie. You didn't do anything wrong. You know nothing can happen to me. No one can do anything to me. Ok? Now don't worry. We have to solve this.
Do you have any work today? Or we can do it on Sunday." Jin said understanding his brothers.

"We can't delay it, Jinnie. We will do this today. I can work overtime to catch up. So don't worry." Hoseok said, shaking his head. "What about you, cookie?"

"I am always free for you, hyung." He said smiling. "Then let's do it."

"I want you to just find the name of the guy, cookie. And you, hyung. Let's wait and see."

"Alright."
.
.

"Hyung..." Jungkook called out. "What's wrong?" Jungkook showed the screen. "The guy who sent you the text messages and the deal we made with, is the same guy." Hoseok and Jin nodded. "Now, it all makes sense. Great! So, we should shut this guy down and BOOM, don't need to kill Taehyung."

"But the question is 'How did he get my number?' "Do you know, how did he get my number?"

"Umm, yeah! I gave him your number. When he left after the meet, he asked me your number, so that he can ask you something about the murder." Jungkook said.

"Which number did you give? The restaurant one or my personal one? "I don't really remember which I have had with me that time." "I am not Stew-peed, hyung. I gave him your personal one."

"Now, I can breathe. Good. Now let's talk to him."

"Done."

Jin slowly went inside to take his phone and dialed the number. "I am nervous, hyung." He said looking at his hyung. "My baby can do anything. I am there, cookie is there. You can do this." He said and gave an assuring smile.

Jin took a deep breath. "Alright."

Ahh! No, I can't do this... "Yes, you can. Now come on. It's now or never." Hoseok assured again. "You are the most deadliest killer, hyung.. You can do it. It's just a piece of cake, hyung. Come on." Jungkook gave him the confidence he is lacking.

"Ok!" He nodded. "Here we go."

"Hello. Is this Jang Byungwoo."

"Yes, Leo. After a long time."

" am backing off from the deal? You can come, get your money back."

"Looks like somebody fell in love.. Lucky, you."

"It is none of your business. If you don't want your money back, then be it. But, don't put your legs in both boats. You what all I can do."

"Chill! Don't get mad.. I don't take the money I gave. So keep it for yourself. It might be useful for your relationship."

"Asshole." Jin murmered. "That's my Hyung!" "He is got a lot of attitude. Do you think he will do nothing to you? Or to Taehyung." Hoseok asked Jin. "I hope so too hyung. He better don't. You know what I do, if something happens to anyone I love."

"My baby did great out there." Hoseok said kissing Jin's head. "Thanks hyung. Thanks Cookie." He said smiling at them. They both smiled back. "Then I will leave to the office."

"Me too, hyung. I have work to do in the cafe." Jin nodded. "Ok. I feel relieved, somehow. Bye~"

"Bye~"

__________________________________________________