Chapter 25: The "After plan"

Hoseok and Jungkook headed out of the room and went downstairs, still Hoseok holding onto Jungkook.

"I can talk to him, hyung. Why did you drag me like this?" "You didn't notice something, cookie. He said "Do whatever you want", so we have to plan the remaining part too."

"I know this sounds stupid even though he is not interested. But, we ain't gonna back off from this, cookie. You dont want this to happen.. Then I will make it, on my own."

With that, Hoseok let go of his hand and left to where the car is parked. Jungkook glanced one lst time at the room from the place where he was standing, he left to the parking place.

They drove back to their place
Hoseok was waiting for an answer from Jungkook. And Jungkook knew exactly what he was waiting for. Hoseok, when he got no answer from Jungkook, unbuckled his seatbelt and got ready to get down.

"I am still in this with you, hyung." Jungkook said taking a deep breath.

Hoseok smiled and got down, went inside. Jungkook just stayed there for sometime. Where, Hoseok was looking at him from his room's window upstairs.

______________________

Hoseok called Namjoon. "Hey, Joon. You free right now?" "Yes, actually I don't have any work, anytime sooner. I just took a long break and I am free for 3 days." Namjoon said chuckling.

"Ok! You need to go Taehyung's house and Jin is still there. And tell him that you are checking up on the patient and if he asks you why, then tell him, you want to examine the patient more closely to know how things happened................."

"Alright! I will do my best.
And why do you sound sad?" Namjoon on the other side nodded and he spoke. "Well, he knows this is our plan. But, he still doesn't know you. Make him feel comfortable or tell him something Namjoon. I know you will help me complete this task. And I am sorry, I couldn't get to introduce you to my other brother. I really owe you one."

"Oh! Ok..
Hey! It doesn't really matter. We can make this happen together, don't worry. Its ok. We agreed on meeting right? when the time comes we can have decent introduction. And I totally, can understand you. You are doing this for you brother. And I appreciate you. And being a part of this makes me happy too. I will do whatever it takes. Jin, is like an other brother to me since he is your brother. And Jungkook too." Namjoon said letting out a small chuckle.

"You are so sweet, Namjoon. I don't know how to thank you. I can't thank you enough for what all you are doing.
I am sorry for all this, Namjoon. It has just been a day and I asked you a help the next day and that help is nothing but an absurd help. But, you still agreed to help, while you can't easily deny. And thank you so much for that. As I said, I can't thank you enough. Thanking Is just a small things before you, to be honest."

"Hey, hey.... It's alright! I told you, it's not an absurd, but it's appreciative. I told you and u meant it, Hobhob. Ok! What about this I accept your apology and your gratitude. And Yes! I accepted them."

"And, as you said.. You owe me one.. Can I ask you something?" Hoseok chuckled, "Thanks. Yes! You name it, I will bring it for you."

"Nothing much, I want. Just a date with your brother, cookie." Hoseok smile faded and he stared at nothing. Namjoon after sometime just chuckled. "I was just joking. I told you, Jungkook is like my brother." Hoseok chuckled.

"Right, right!"

__________________________________________________