Chapter 54: The "Fuck!!"

"Surrender and-" A laugh is heard fron the other side of the call. "What do you think? Will I surrender? Who is this, firstly?"

"I am Jin and I kidnapped your son." Jin said. They were waiting patiently because that's what is needed now. "Jin?! Ok. Jin.. Listen. I am not surrendering. Just because you kidnapped my son and threaten me to surrender cannot make me surrender.

If I ever loved my own family and care about my own family, then I would have not started this in the first place. My son and my wife are just some characters in my life, just like you or anyone.

You can kill my son or you can do anything you want. And of course, I know you won't kill my son. You CAN'T kill my son. That lady over there, who I loved before loving this whole process of killing, won't let you kill her son, her own son!" He faled a gasp and continued.

"My baby.. I still love you. Take care well. Take care of my own. I will visit you both, once I completely establish my own business. I love you so much, baby."

"ASSHOLE!! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!! THIS JIN HERE! WILL END YOU AND HE PROMISED ME, HE WILL!!" She said as she lost control over her own tears, flowing down. She collapsed down on the ground, weeping bitterly.

"Aww, baby. You must be mad.. I will talk to you later. Once I leave this kingdom, nobody! I repeat NOBODY! Not even that Jin, whom my wife trusts so much, can stop me!" He laughed like a demon from other side.

"Bye, my son. You will be alive, I know. Please be ok. Once I establish my own business in here, I will make plans to get you here to work with me, ok? Till then, take care. Be a good boy."

Byungwoo smirked, "Ok, appa. I will be waiting and be a good boy. Bye, appa." He said as he higher his voice. Yoongi, with frustration, slapped hard on his cheek sending him back to the unconsciousness.

"Oooooh! That's a hard hit. My son is strong, though. After all he is MY SON. Anyways, I gotta leave. I am in the flight and this air hostess asking me to switch my phone off, so, I gotta go. I will miss you all!

Ahh! I forgot. Even though you will be starting now to the airport, to catch me! You can't. I know.. Just take care of yourself. Ok? Bye, baby. Bye, son. Bye, Leo." There, the call is cut.

"Fuck!"

__________________________________________________