Chapter 59: The "Lachimolala!"

"Aunty, your son is in the back yard. While your husband is dead." Aunty nodded as she made her way towards the backyard.

Jimin went with Cassia towards the backyard. He came back from there while Cassia was dealing with her son.

He came back and hugged Taehyung from behind. Taehyung didn't care because it is common between them. He was smiling heartfully. Everyone noticed. "Jiminie hyung is so happy! What made him so happy?" Jin asked.

Jimin showed his eye smile. He shook his head. Jungkook asked as something was bothering him. "Hyung..? You threw some folder and a drive in the fire. What is it? And why did you throw it away? And that's making you happy?" All at once.

"Yes! You remember the DLI case folder?" He asked. Jungkook nodded. "That one."

Jungkook nodded. "But, what is that? DLI? Can you tell me what is it atleast now!" Jimin chuckled. "I can, I can."

"D means Dan, L means Leo and I means Ian. That case has been a mystery from the beginning and as I said, I was appointed to find the three. And when I dug through the information and case details, I understood, whatever these three did.

They did something which is good for people. But, since killing is illegal, it had been considered as a case. And now I burned it and have to find reason to cover this mess up." He said and sighed.

All the others just stared at Jimin and suddenly laughed out loud, startling Jimin. "Why, why, why?"

"Hello, Jimin hyung. I am Leo!"

"Hello, Jimin. I am Dan."

"Hello, Jiminie hyung. I am Ian."

"Hello, I am Lachimolala"

♥♥♥♥♥