Chapter 30: The "Expect the Unexpected"

Jungkook had come to pick Jin up from Taehyung house. Taehyung made breakfast. They ate the breakfast and Jin stayed silent and sat on the couch. "What's with the silence."

"Ah? Nothing. It's just boring." Jin said pouted a little. "Right!"

Just then Jungkook came. He knocked on the door and Taehyung went to check. "Good morning, hyung."

"Oh, Jungkook! Come in." He let Jungkook come in. Jin immediately winked at Jungkook and Jungkook nodded. All this happened when Taehyung stood aside for Jungkook to come in.

"Hyung, I got to take Jin hyung home. He has been staying in here for days and It must be a burden for you. People in the cafe needs him, I can't manage both, too." Jungkook said as he looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled. "Alright! I can understand." Jin stood up from his place and was getting ready to go upstairs for getting his clothes. Taehyung words just stopped him.

"So, this was planned."

Jin just has his heart dropped to his stomach. He just stood there looking straight at his room, while gulping. "I knew, this was your idea."

Jin turned back and went straight towards Taehyung. "I can explai-"

Taehyung shook his head. "It's fine. I know you are bored, too. I can understand!" He sighing, "I can see you were shy to ask me to stay." Jin took a deep breath, sighed in relief and smiled at bit.

"Oh? Oh! Yah! Right-Right. I was shy."

Taehyung nodding, "Go and get your things ready." Jin nodded and went upstairs.

"Bye, hyung. Take care." Jungkook said heading out. "You too, Jungkook!"  He said turning towards Jin. "Take care, Jin."

Jin nodded as he smiled, lovingly. "You too. Remember, Be careful!" He put his hand on Taehyung's and slid it from his elbow to his palm.

"Bye!"

________________________

"How is your time with him?" Jungkook asked excited without looking at Jin. "I'm not interested, cookie.
Tell me about Aunt Cassia." Jin sighed. He shifting completely in his place, turning towards Jungkook.

"I have her number with me. She is kind and soft-hearted person, hyung. She is not anything like Mr. Jang."

"I know. And I want to talk to Hyung."

"Seokie hyung is waiting for you at the cafe." They went to the cafe in no time. There, was sitting "The Sunshine" of Jin.

Jin saw his brother and tears started to fall from his eyes and ran towards Hoseoka nd hugged him tight.

"Oh! Baby.. Seems like someone missed me.." Hoseok smiled as he hugged him back, tightly. "I missed you, hyung. I missed you! I am sorry for everything! For yelling at you, For every shit I did! I love you, hyung. I love you."

"Hyung, missed you too. And don't say sorry, darling! You did nothing, ok? Now, dont cry. I love you, too. See cookie is crying because of you." Hoseok said hugging him tighter.

"Hey! Don’t you dare leave me behind!"

They had a group hug and parted apart from the hug. They had chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side. Jin and Jungkook told him what they found about the Jang's family.

"What are we supposed to do now?"

"Talk to Mrs. Jang."

"Ok! But, when?"

"Not now. We have to schedule a meeting with her. That has to be a secret."

"Why a secret?"

"You will know all later."

"So, we should call her and let her know. That's it."

"Right!" Jungkook dailed the number andgave it to Jin. Jin took it and put it on speaker.

_On the phone_

"Hello, is this Mrs. Jang?"

"Yes, bu-but you better call me Cas-ssia."

Jungkook mouthed. "Is she crying?"

Jin mouthed back. "Maybe."

"Ok! Aunt Cassia. We would like to meet you and discuss something with you."

"Sure, but a-are you from my husband's side? Related to his w-work or something?"

"No, Aunt Cassia. We ar-"

"Sure then. You can come to the place I will tell you. I can send you the location."

"Um.. I am-"

"It's ok, boy. I know yo-you are harmless. Just come to the place at 6 today. I am free."
...
"I sent you the location."

"Oh! Thank you, aunt Cassia. Is the location the Jin's Cafe?"

"Y-yes! I will me-meet you there at 6."

"Ok! Aunt Cassia, thank you."

Cassia just cut the call without saying anything. "That was rude." Jungkook said annoyed. "That's not the point, cookie." Jin shrugged.

"But, this seems suspicious. Why did she send the location of our cafe? Is this all planned? And it looks like she just cried and she was talking in a low voice."

"That all makes this legit, hyung.
See, the first point is, she just cried. Her voice was not that stable, while talking. So something bad happened before we talked to her.

The second one is, she was talking in a low voice because she was not in the right mind. Maybe that's the reason. That does makes sense, doesn't it?

The third point is, she is against her husband. You saw the way she talked. She didn't even inquire my name. She just said that randomly like nothing happened. So, she hates what her husband and son is doing.

And since she knows what they are doing she must be living away from them. And if that's what happened then she would have asked her to come to her house. And it also makes sense that she can't let random people to show up at her house so she chose a cafe. And maybe she is a frequent customer here, she chose this cafe.

She just sent it in seconds and this makes the point that she is a frequent customer here."

He called a worker in the cafe and asked about anyone who named Cassia will come here frequently or not.

"She is. She is my best friend, Jin."

"Can you tell more about her?"

Worker nodded, "Sure! Long story short.. We actually met in this cafe. She was crying when I first went to her for taking an order. And I sat beside her and talked to her about it. She trusted me and told me everything about her husband and son. She hates them both, she moved out of their house and she is now living with me, in my apartment. Nobody knows where she lives except me and now you three."

Jin smiled. "Thank you, aunty for the information." She left with a small smile.

"You heard it yourself!"

"Right! We need to wait till 6 and talk to her about it."

"Right!

And to my conscience, Byungwoo already went to his father and told him about me and Taehyung!"

"He doesn't know, that changes nothing." Hoseok smirked. "That's right hyung~"

"Then, I will leave and come at 5. I have to deal with office too." Hoseok said while standing up. "Alright, hyung.. Take care!"

"Then, I will leave too. I have got to deal with mine." Jungkook said standing up and kissing Jin on the cheek.

Jin chuckling, "See you two later. Bye! Take Care~" They both left to their respective workplaces. Jin just sat there looking at people coming in the cafe one by one. He sighed and went to the counter.

__________________________________________________

Author: I think the worst is yet to come!

Anyways, take care, y'all!
Love ya! ❤

__________________________________________________