Chapter 22: The "Acting" Day

_Meanwhile, with Jungkook_

_At the internet cafe_

"Yes sir, the problem?" The other guy looked at Jungkook. "I was playing a game and the computer swiched off. I don't know what happened."

"I can get this repaired. It might take some time. You can take another booth if you want." Jungkook said to the guy. "No, it's fine. This is my favorite one. And I am a frequent customer so, don't worry. I will go have a coffee in the meantime."

"If that's what you want, sir." Jungkook said smiling at the guy. "Do you know how much time does it take?"

"Like 20 minutes, I suppose. I don't know. I can deal with this I guess. I will get back to you." The guy hummed. "Sure! I will be waiting. And by the way, do you deal with computers and electronics." Jungkook said chirping happily, "Just computers, sir."

"Ok. I will leave you to it."
.
.

Jungkook searched for the guy after repairing the computer. "Sir, it's done. You can ise. If you have a problem again.. Ahh you will not have a problem."

"Thanks. And by the way, I am Police. I'm saying this because I might or we might need people who can deal with computers. This is my card." He said while showing him his police ID card. "Nice to meet you, sir. I will definitely help you, sir. Call me if you want any help. This is my card."

"And you are Jungkook." He said looking at the card. "Yep, that's me." Jungkook said showing his bunny smile. "And I am Jimin, Park Jimin." The guy said stretching his hand out for a hand shake. Jungkook smiles and shook his hand.

________________________

_Next day_

Hoseok's POV

Now let's get things ready for my plan.

Cooooookieee.. Here. I called Jungkook as I search for his contact number in my phone.

"Hey, hyung. What's up?"

"Forgot about the plan?"

"No, no. But this early?"

"The early, the better. And we have a lot of works to do besides this."

"Name one.."

"Umm.. Can't right now. Hehe. Just come ok?"

"Ok! But, you come. Let's meet at my cafe."

"Fine, see you in 10."
.

________________________

_At the internet cafe_

Hoseok came to the cafe and is waiting for Jungkook to come. "Late.."

"I am not late. I am just thinking about a person there struggling with the play station." Jungkook said as he sat down beside his brother with 2 drinks in his hands. "Oh! Who is he?" Hoseok asked taking the drink.

"Oh! A frequent customer. I didn't see him anytime either." Jungkook just shrugged. "Oh?" Hoseok raised his eyebrow at him. "He is a police officer. He might want any help from me, he said that. So, I was thinking if I have to tell him that I am a hacker or not."

"Just tell him. It's fine. You know what to do though." Jungkook mumbled, "Exactly!" "What? Anyways.. About the plan...." Hoseok explained the plan and Jungkook understood everything. "The plan is like the plan you made before for the murder. I like the way you changed it into this."

"You know about me." Hoseok said while smiling, his sunshine smile. "Ok, hyung. We will start this today. The early, the better. Remember?" Jungkook said smiling hopefully thinking that he would remind it. "Right. I will call jinnie and tell that Minho called me."