Chapter 37: The "Upset?"

The nurse come to his room and asks the other 2 to leave and come back later after checking and giving the medicine to Jin, they nod and head out. The nurse after checking him, he asks them to go back and be with the patient.

Meanwhile, while they were outside waiting to get back, Taehyung comes back from freshing up. The two jod at him and explains why they are outside they wait and when the nurse called them in. Hoseok goes in first and looks at Jin covering himself in the blanket.

"Jinnie baby.. Look who is here?" He called out sweetly. Jin knowing who it is, she held onto the blanket tightly so that they can't pull it away. "I just wanna be alone for sometime. Please visit me tomorrow, Taehyung. I am sorry." He said from under the blankets. "Ok then we are leaving." Jungkook said as he grabbed Hoseok's hand, giving a wink to Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded and made slow steps towards Jin's bed. When the door clicked close, Jin pulled the blanket till his eyes are shown. He saw no one there and breathed out. Suddenly, he felt a pair of warm lips on his forehead. He looked up to see Taehyung. His own eyes widened in surprise. Taehyung chuckled at him. "I wish you were my brother."

He said brushing the hair away from Jin's forehead with a smile. He left lifting his hands in the air. And when Jin was all sone again. He covered himself and muttered, "I wish this ground just swallows me and I will forever be gone. I want to stay anywhere but here. I can stay anywhere but here!!!!!" With that the medicine that was given to him worked!

_______________________

Days have passed and Jin is perfectly fine from the Injury while still the pain resists. He didn't care, but all he wanted was some nice fucking solid plan to end the Jangs. They all sat down in Jin's cafe, while it was closed for the reason. Hoseok and Jungkook was right there with him and Jungkook called Taehyung because He wants answers.

Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook were sitting in the cafe. While Taehyung just entered the cafe and sat beside Jungkook. Jin looked at Taehyung and then back at nothing in particular. Taehyung raised his eyebrow in clear frustration.

"I have so many questions, while you answer some now. Why was Jin shot? Why did that guy... Yeah! Byungwoo.. wanted to kill me? Why was Jin there with him? And he also knows that your name is Leo. How does he know. Do you know him? Well, from what I know, nobody except your mother calls you that so, nobody would've known that you are Leo. Now answer my questions. Why? Why? Why?!"

Jin flinched when Taehyung yelled at him for answers. Jin nodded a bit before beginning. "Well, I am Leo, the Korea most deadliest killer. And the guy who tried to kill you was Byungwoo, Jang Byungwoo. He wanted your place in Business.. Yours being the top most and successful company, he wanted some of your fame. Either you have to die or have some partnership, that can make him famous. He assigned me, like everybody. And when I know about you and-and" "Continue."

"I told him, I will not kill you and also give his money back. Well, we met up because he texted me that he has you, just like he texted you saying he has me. That is the reason, I went there. To save you! And in this process, this happened." Jin said while showing his injury from outside. And yeah! I lied to you saying my mother calls me Leo. That was before knowing you. He doesn't know my name, real name."

"Now it all make sense." Taehyung said while nodding. Jin sighed a bit remembering what Taehyung wished for, in the hospital.

"And I will be glad to be your brother, Taehyung Hyung." Jin said standing up and going to the kitchen, to have some water and some time for himself. Hoseok and Jungkook didn't follow him, since they understood what his brother needs now.

Taehyung has his eyes following Jin, all through the way. He whispered something to Jungkook. Jungkook chuckled and nodded.

After sometime, Jin came outside of the kitchen and looked at where they previously sat. He saw Hoseok and Jungkook talking to each other. He understood that Taehyung might have left because he was hurt.

Jungkook who saw Jin coming out, he said, "Jin hyung, can you get my phone from the changing room. Well, I forgot it there. Please get it fast. . I have to call Jimin hyung." Jungkook said showing him away with a grin on his face. Even thought that lit a doubt in Jin, he just shrugged it off and went to the changing room.

He opened the door slowly and went inside with baby steps. He saw Jungkook's phone on top of the lockers. He wondered who kept that there. But still he went to get it. He tried to get a catch of it. But, couldn't.

His body stiffened when he felt two hands snaking around his own waist. The hands lifted him up to get the phone and Jin took the phone. The guy put him back into the position and caged him between his hands. Jin slowly turned around to see..

_________________________________________________