Chapter 45: The "ConfessionS"

_The Next Day_

All gathered in the cafe. Hoseok and Jungkook were already there since they eat eat together with Jin. Taehyung and Yoongi came together, to the cafe.

Jin when he saw all settled in their places. He cleared his throat and looked at everyone. "You all know ate we here, in the first place." Everyone nodded. "And I also presume you already ate your breakfasts." Everyone nodded again. He nodded too and started, "I think we can trust Jimin-ssi because Taeyung said he is a good man. We can invite him.. But, only if you are okay." He said glancing at everyone once again.

Likewise, everyone nodded again. "I can call Jimin hyung." Jungkook said. "Ok!" Jin said and waited for Jungkook to let him know. Jungkook called him and put the speaker on.

"Hey, Jimin hyung.. Can you come to Jin's cafe. Actually we wanna... We.. We can have something. It has a been a long time since we last met."

"Oh! Jungkook-ah! I will come in... Five or ten. It is quite famous cafe, right!? It is easy to find out. And yeah, it has been a long time." Jimin said excitedly.

"But, what about your duty? Don't need to come if you are busy. We can meet up some other time." Jungkook said when he saw Jinvmouthing him 'Job'.

Taehyung clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Jimin-ahh! Come fast to Jin's cafe. You have no other option." Taehyung said in a breath.

"Oh!? Ohhhh! TaeTae.. What are you doing there? You know each other?" Jimin asked from the other side.

"We will explain everything, once you are here." Taehyung said. "Ohhk. I will be there in five."

"Ok. Bye!" He said cut the call. Taehyung finally lifted his head up and looked at everyone looking at him in shock. "What? He is my best friend after all. He has to whatever I say and vice versa. Dont worry, he will come in 5." Taehyung said shrugged it off. While on the other side Yoongi was silently chuckling at their behavior.

As said, Jimin arrived there in 5. As the bell rang at the entrance, Taehyung immediately stood up without looking at the door. He went a hugged Jimin tighter than possible and the guy, in response did the same. "I missed you, Taehyung-ah."

"I missed you, too." Taehyung said with a boxy smile. Yoongi while still sitting in his place he greeted. "Hey, shorty! How are you doing!?" "Hyung!! I told you I am not shortee than you." Jimin said and pouted.

Taehyung chuckled. "Anyways, Jimin, this is Jin and Hoseok and you know Jungkook." Jimin went to their side and stretched his hand out for a handshake. The two smiled and greeted back.

"Omg. You both look so handsome. Are you two together? You seem close." Jimin said showing his eye smile. Jin and Hoseok chuckled. Taehyung and Yoongi rolled their eyes.

"What? No? Ahh! Ok. I can definitely be with any one of you, if you are not taken." Jimin said as he winked at both of them.

"You can't. You can take Hoseok hyung. Jin is taken." Taehyung said. Jin immediately looked at Yoongi for his reaction. He smiled when he noticed a annoyed reaction. "Then.. Will you go out with me, Hoseok." Jimin said and Hoseok blushed a little at the sudden request.

Yoongi cleared his mouth before Hoseok can even answer. Jin smirked. "Anyways, I have a question for you, Jimin-ssi."

"Oh! Sure, go on. And by the way, you can just call me Jimin." "Ok. What do you think of Jang Beomsoo and his son Jang Byungwoo?" Jin asked. Jimin without even thinking he cringed at the names.

"Assholes. Fuckfaces. Dickheads. Buttheads. Many more!!!!" Everyone else just smiled awkwardly at him, while Taehyung and Yoongi were giggling.

"Ok! So, we called you for your help in trapping them both." "Of course I will help you!" Jimin immediately answered without a second thought.

"I told you!" "I will go get a cake for you." Jungkook said and went away. He came back a little later with a came as the others waited.

"So, since Jungkook is here too. O I'll tell you the plan. The complete plan. Ok?" Everyone nodded.

"Ok!" Jin started. And within minutes he he told them the plan. "Awesome!" Jungkook yelled out. The others nodded in agreement.

"Then, it is good. Plan settled but is anyone still against?" He looked at everyone. Other shook their head, except one. TAEHYUNG.

Jin looked at Taehyung. "What is wrong, Taehyung?" "Well, you told me you won't get too intimate and all with him, but even touching you is not convincing me to proceed any further. Jin, listen.

"In front of everyone, here. I love you. I told this already to you. I love you so damn much." Taehyung said with a smile on his face. "So, you are taken by him. Jin blushed at it and all three others cheered for them with love. "Say it back, Jinnie!" Everyone repeated.

"I love you too, Taehyung." Jin smiled sweetly. They held onto each other's hands. "I can't tolerate people touching you when you are already taken." Taehyung said as his face turned sad.

"If you want, I will plan something or atleast give you an idea.." Jin shyly nodded as he felt Taehyung squeezing his hand.

"Give me one day time, I will you know what I planned out thought tomorrow. Ok?" Yoongi chuckled. Everyone nodded.

"Since we know what to do. I will be doing what I have to. I will leave now. I will take Jungkook with me." Jimin said. Jungkook didn't want to go but since jimin is an angel, he signs signaled Jungkook to leave. Jungkook just whined a little bit they went away.

"And I have a confession to do too." Yoongi said standing up. Everybody looked at him. "Hoseok, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Are you willing to do the same?" He said in a most romantic way possible.

Hoseok has tears in his eyes. He tearing up because he didn't expect his crush to confess his feeling in what he finds it to be romantic. "I would love to." Hoseok said and went to stand beside Yoongi.

Jin just clapped his hands as he stood up for them. He smiled with tears, taers of joy. Taehyung immediately stood up after Jin seeing him stand up.

Hoseok and Yoongi after staring at each other for a minute. They put their lips together in a kiss. Jin looked at them happily with blurry eyes. "Omo, they are kissing each other. They are born for each other!" Jin said wiping his tears off. Jin was smiling at them as if he saw the bride and groom kiss each other on their wedding day, while tilting his head to side.

Meanwhile Taehyung was making a face exactly like he did yesterday. He whispered to Jin. "I never saw my brothers this romantic, in my while life. I am disgusted about anything here, but seeing my brother all soft is cringing me from inside." Jin listening to him, hit him with his elbow.

Taehyung didn't budge but as the couple in front of them are making out, "Go get a room, hyung! This is a cafe, not your bedroom. FYI!" He said emphasizing the letters.

They moved away and looked at the other two. "You should, too." With that they turned their backs to them, leaving the place as Hoseok gave them a cheeky smile.

"Jin, shall we?" Taehyung asked as he grinned at Jin, putting his nose on Jin's cheek. Jin smirked a bit and took Taehyung's hand and circled it around his own waist and pulled it closer, inwards.

"We shall."

__________________________________________________