Chapter 52: The "Kidnapping!"

As they planned so, Jin and Jungkook went to the restaurant and managed to have their places secretly. All they did was become one of the Waiters and a manager for the day, with Jimin's help.

And when they saw Byungwoo coming into the restaurant, Jungkook after a minute went to him. "Sir, your order?" He asked. Byungwoo just shook his head, "Umm, no. I am here Because one of your workers called me about coupons and stuff. So, I am here to check that out." Jungkook nodded and, "Sir, please wait here while I come back with the one in charge." Jungkook said, Byungwoo nodded. He bowed and left.

He went inside the Kitchen and told Jin about the current situation. Jin nodded and went out with Jungkook. "Sir, he is the one." Jin nodded. "You can go. And get a drink for our customer, Jungkook." Jungkook nod and left.

"Sir, actually this is the coupon we are talking about. So, the presents that are written on it will be given to you. All you need to do is select them."

"Why don't you just give me all of them?" Byungwoo smirked. "Sir, the presents worth your Tip that day can give you only 2 of them. Being expensive, you can buy them, but two will be for free." Jin said.

"Do I know you? I heard your voice somewhere." Byungwoo looked at Jin, doubtfully. "Sir, actually the one who talked to you is me." Byungwoo nodded his head and engaged himself in reading the coupon.

Meanwhile, Jungkook came with a juice in his hand. He nodded when he saw Jin and Jin nodded seeing him. "Ahh. Sir, have your drink till then."

"Alright!" Byungwoo took the drink and drank it till half, as if he is hungry. Jin smirked looking at Jungkook. "Sir, what have you selected?" Jin asked while bending a little. "Ahhh! I... will.. take.. T-"

That's it. Byungwoo collapsed and fell on the table. Jungkook held onto Byungwoo and put his on his shoulder. They take them to the back, while Jin was murmuring slow sorries. The real manager came out and explained to the people around there saying it is a reality show.

From there, Jin and Jungkook put Byungwoo in the car and took his to the Cafe. When they reached the place. Taehyung and Hoseok helped them to get him out of the car.

They took him to the chair prepared specially for him. They tied him tight, while the other stared at Byungwoo.

"He will wake up in a few hours, aunty. So, don't worry about him." Jin smiled looking at Cassia. She nodded.

"Now time to call Beomsoo."

__________________________________________________