Chapter 3: The "Details"

"Hey, again!" Jin popped out suddenly smiling at Taehyung. He sat in the chair next to Taehyung. "Thanks Leo." Jin was slightly shocked and he said,"A..nd before we talk, I have something to ask and tell you." Taehyung quickly said, "And that is?".

"Actually, can you please call me by my name or any nickname you want? Because, my mom calls me by that name. And, I only like it when my mother does. I was thinking about her that time, so I introduced myself like that. Can't you? I miss her so much! ". Taehyung chuckles, "Ok, Chill. I will call you Jin, for now. When we become close I will think of any other name. " Jin brightly smiled at Taehyung, "Sweet. And what about, you want to talk?". "I want to thank you for the help, Jin. I never know where will I be if you were not there, at that time. I seriously want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I don't know how to e-" Taehyung said with a smile.

"Hey! Taehyung! Stop, will you? You are talking like an old man. Like some random guy who just came from ancient times. " Jin giggled at the comparison. "Just thanks, is enough. More than enough. I don't even accept thanks, you know? But maybe sometimes. " He said looking away, smirking.

Taehyung didn't mind about the smirk, "But, I really want to express my gratitude I have towards you. " Jin giggles once again like a kid. "See! Same old man. And you really don't need to, ok?"

Taehyung smiled but was not satisfied. "if that's what you want then, ok! ". Jin smiled "Sweet! I think you should now attack the latte. And for your company, I even brought a drink for myself. "

Taehyung just forgot everything that's happening and smiled to himself. "Friends?". Jin's answered, "You still have a doubt?". Taehyung rested back in his seat listening to Jin's reply.

Both continue talking for some good minutes. Laughing and enjoying their little time together.

______________________

_Later that evening, after work_

Jin's POV

*Notification from " My little brother 💪"*

My little brother 💪:
Hanging out with the CEO? Caught you, hyung.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: What are you talking about, JK?
(Sent)
(Seen)

My little brother 💪: You were hanging out with the person who you are supposed to kill. Had a great time, huh? Aha!
(Sent)
(Seen)

Kim Taehyung.
23 years old.
CEO of the Kim's.

His details: Weaknesses: He likes to show gratitude to the Person who helped him, no matter what

His details:
Weaknesses: He likes to show gratitude to the Person who helped him, no matter what.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Only one weakness for now, hyung. Find others by yourself. Ok? :)
And if you want to know other details. Then, it has to wait. I'm still searching. Hahaha.
(Sent)
(Seen)

This is enough. A solid plan is ready.

Jin: Ok, mah lil brother! But, this weakness is enough to complete the mission. And Yeah! I won't deny it!
(Sent)
(Seen)

My little brother 💪: Eww!
Looks like you've already made a plan! Lovely!
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: Tommorow, we will talk about that. With seokie hyung. Ok?
Then, I will talk to you tomorrow. Bye mah brother! XD
Good night! Love you!
(Sent)
(Seen)

My little brother 💪: Eww, again! Ok, hyung. I'll text seokie hyung and tell him. Good night! :) Love you too!
(Sent)
(Seen)
________________________

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook:  Seokie hyung! He doesn't know he is the one. We were mistaken XD.
(Sent)
.
.
(Seen)

Seokie hyung 🌄: Ah Little cookie. You didn't send the details? Anyways, when will you send them to him?
(Sent)
(Seen)

JK: I sent them just now hyung. He didn't even react to it. He is already ready with a plan. Looks like he is confident with it, too. And he wants to talk to us, tomorrow. I said OK. What about you?
(Sent)
(Seen)

Seokie hyung 🌄: Ok from me too, cookie.
(Sent)
(Seen)

JK: Lovely! Good night hyung, love you too! :)
(Sent)
(Seen)

Seokie hyung 🌄: Bye, lil cookie. XD. Love you!
(Sent)
(Seen)
_______________________

Jin's POV

*Notification from "My little brother 💪"*

My little brother 💪: He said ok. Meet you tomorrow! :)
(Sent)
.
(Seen)

Did I just hang out with him? Is it really called hanging out? Or did I spent time time with him which is just for a conversation. Ahhhh, I am really overthinking. Lord, please, help me!
_________________________

_At Taehyung's home_

Taehyung went back to his home after the meeting. He spotted his Hyung Yoongi in the kitchen. "Hey hyung! Long tiring day, isn't it?". Yoongi looked at his brothee coming in. "For you! Looks like you've spent a good time with your new friend. Hanging out is good. Huh?". Taehyung smiled at brother, looking at him. "I won't deny it,hyung! But still didn't get to do what I wanted to do!" He stated faking a cry.

Yoongi shook his head. "It's ok, Taehyungie. Maybe the time will come. Don't think about it. Ok?". Taehyung lifted his head, fisting his hand, "I will wait for it, hyung. No matter what!"

Yoongi looked at his brother in disbelief. "Talk to you later, Taehyungie. Good night!"
Yoongi said and left to his room.

Taehyung smiled and said, "Good night hyung!"

________________________

_Next morning_

_Friday_

_At the cafe_

Jin's POV

I'm here. In the cafe. Doing the best thing one can do!! La La La La La, say La La La La La.
It's usually not busy on fridays. So, thank god it is this day!
And today I need to talk to cookie and seokie hyung about the plan and I hope they will agree and help me complete it as soon as possible. I really wanna think about him... Taehyung.

What are you doing to me? I won't deny the part that you are doing something to me. I somehow like it. I won't deny it like other people. Like "No, I'm not having feelings for you". I think that's dramatic. Well, anyhow, I want to think about you. Do you feel the same way as I do? Or nothing exciting. It's all new for me. So let's just play along. I might end up falling in love or broken. It doesn't matter, does it? I really want to think about you now. But I have a mission to thunk about. I'll come back to you once it's done.

"Hyung! Good morning! What are you doing? Are you in your dreamland? Every time I see you will be dreaming." Jungkook said. Hoseok hyung chuckled, "Good morning, Jinnie baby."

I was annoyed at what Cookie said and fired back at cookie, "Cookie, put your mouth shut. Talk only if necessary. Ok? Good morning, to you too and seokie hyung." I smiled wide at his two brothers. "We will have our breakfast first, then we will talk. Ok?"

Hoseok hyung and Cookie said in Unison, "Sounds good!"

"Sweet!"

_After breakfast_

Hoseok hyung started the conversation. "What is it you want to talk about?". Jungkook yelled, "Thank you for the food".

"It's a plan. And I want you to help me. And I know you will!"

______________________________________________
____