Chapter 13: The "Drop"

Jin and Taehyung got in to the theatre. The movie still didn't start yet. Jin and Taehyung sat in their seats. Taehyung was absorbed in his phone, not caring what's happening in his surroundings. Jin was looking everywhere just to let the timepass. He found some couples kissing, sitting far from them. Jin, shrugged it off, considering it as his mistake to look around.

"The movie still didn't start yet.." Jin mumbled out as he was irritated. "Taehyung, are you ok?" He turned to Taehyung.

"Yep! Why do you ask?" Taehyung nooded as he asked.

"Sweet. It is just.. You know, wanted to know. That's it. Like asking if your ok is good, isn't it?"

"Yes!" He smiled at Jin.

"Stob smiling." He said pouting a little. "I meant it like, are you comfortable with the seats and all, your surround-" Taehyung just shook his head. "I am fine. Totally. I'm sorry for smiling. It's just.. your expression was cute."

"Is it? Am I cute now?" He asked smiling.
"What about now?" Pouting with closed eyes.
"Now?" Putting his finger to his cheek and winking.

Taehyung chuckles out at his cuteness. "You are cute. Yes, you are."

"Thanks. The movie is starting." He laughed at looked at the screen.

Taehyung, Turned his head away, smiling wide, thinking about the cute man beside him. The movie started. They were enjoying the movie, both of them.
Whenever there a scene pops out which is really uncomfortable to watch, they slide their heads away.
They also hear a lot of kissing sounds. Which is way more uncomfortable to Jin, While Taehyung shrugged it off. Intermission has popped out. Taehyung asked if he needs somethinh to eat.

"Romantic movie... So, no popcorn. You can get it for yourself. I will have a drink. Bring something you like." He said.

Taehyung nodded. "Ok!" Taehyung went and came back with 2 drinks and  popcorn. A small one.
Taehyung found an empty seat. He thought Jin left for Toilet and settled in his seat.

The movie started. Still Jin didn't come back. Taehyung got worried and kept glancing at the door. Finally he wanted to call Jin. For the last time he glanced at the door. He reached out to his phone, without disturbing others. He dailed Jin's number and it rang. He sipped onto his drink.

It rang. Right there, the sound buzzing near him. He lifted his head and saw Jin standing right there, smiling.

"I am right here." Jin said whispering.

"Come on. It already started." Whispering, Taehyung called him to settle in his seat.

Jin shifted past Taehyung and when going to his seat, their feet hit each other's, because, the design of this theatre was different from others in the city.
For this taehyung had to stand up. Taehyung Stood up without hesitation and made way for Jin to reach his seat.
In this process, a man behind 2 rows from the row these two are sitting, yelled at them for standing for too long blocking their view.

"What do you think you are. Some thug? Or are you the owner of this theatre. Who are you to yell at us. Can't you see I can't get to my seat. So he stood up. Are you that dumb?" Jin yelled out in frustration.

Taehyung held onto Jin's hand, asking him to stop. But, Jin winked at Taehyung.
Taehyung didn't understand what that wink meant. But, stayed silent.

"You should have come back before the movie started. What were you doing at that time?" The man snapped back at Jin. That didn't stop Jin from shutting up.

"None of your business, man! Why do you really want to knowknow? It is my wish when I come back and go. Who are you, again?" Taehyung stood there silent. Looking back and forth between the man and Jin.

"Not only you disturbing us and you are also talking back. Wah!" He said as he smorked.

"YYAH! DO THAT AGAIN, I WILL RIP YOUR LIPS OFF YOUR FACE, YOU PUNK!" The man lost the patience and tried jumping off of the seats.

Jin winked at Taehyung one last time. Jin saw the popcorn, swiftly taking that into his hands and threw them directly onto his face. Jin held onto Taehyung's hand and pulled him out of the theatre Hall as fast as he can. They ran like there is no tomorrow. They also heard the man yelling at them to stop.

"DO YOU THINK WE WILL STOP, IF YOU ASK US TO STOP? BYE, SEE YOU NEVER, OLD MAN." They came out of the mall. They stopped before the road.

Jin and Taehyung bent down to catch their breath. Taehyung also noticed he has his drink in his hand. Jin and Taehyung started laughing. Once they caught their breath. Laughing looking at each other.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to make you run and ruin the time.
I just wanted that to be a little fun." Jin said still panting.

"Right! That was amazing. Jin I never, in my life did that! Thank you so much." Taehyung nodded as he took a deep breath later.

"Thank goodness, You liked it. I am so happy. And sorry I wasted your money."

Taehyung just laughed at Jin.

"You know something.. You are not cute. You are handsome." Jin said as he squint his eyes cutely.

Taehyung shyly smiled. "Thanks. Shall we go? You can have it." Handing the drink.

"Thanks!" Sipping onto the drink.

They were walking down the streets. Towards Jin's house. but, Jin insisted that he wants to go to his house, because Taehyung already saw Jin's house. Taehyung said ok.

"Did you like the movie? I regret ruining your night. Sorry for that." Jin asked as he looked at the lights on their way.

"It's fine Jin. I already saw that movie not so long ago. What about you?
And today is the best day ever, Jin. Thanks."

Jin smiled sweetly. "Thank goodness, then.
I liked the movie. But, not my surroundings. I can hear people kissing beside me, in front of me and everywhere. It's like I wanted to go away. But I stayed in for you."

Taehyung chuckled with his deep voice.

Jin pouted. "Stob it, Taehyung! I really didn't like the sounds in the theatre. They were distur-"

Taehyung shook his hands in the air. "Alright, alright! I get it. Can't help it." He said as he tried to stop his laugh.

Jin looked away and smiled to himself before questioning the elder. "Speaking of it.. Did you kiss anyone?" Taehyung choked on the drink, he was drinking. He looked at Jin with wide eyes.

"Oh my God!" Hiding his laugh. "It's ok!
You don't need to answer. I understood. Ok! I have to go. You go inside. I'll leave. I'll come inside next time. Don't worry. See you later. Take good rest. Don't forget, have something!"

"Ok. Good night. Take care, you too."

Taehyung waited till Jin disappear in the fogg. Jin again bent back and waved bye to him. And asked him to go inside.
Taehyung went inside, smiling to himself.

Jin's POV

Who is it, at this time?

He opened his phone. He spotted put message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Going to shopping and movies, is part of your plan? Or What else can that mean?
(Seen)

Or no deal? 😏
(Seen)

Who exactly are you. I don't know you but, for sure I can sense something. Why do you wanna kill Taehyung?

__________________________________________________