Chapter 2: The "Can we talk!?"

" " POV

Today was close. I don't know, but have a weird feeling about this. About the one Who saved me, from an accident. Or am I just overthinking about it?

Someone knocked on the door stealing my mind. "Come in."

A man in his 20's came inside the office smiling showing his gummy smile. "Hyung! I told you not to knock when that's you. Now......... Min-Yoon-giiiiiiiii" The guy was shocked. I did really called his brother as I said so. "Taehyung, you can't call your brother, older brother without rescpect, can you!?" Said the guy with frustration. I chuckled at his brother.

"Bro, I told you already, maybe like 5 times straight that I will call you by your name without respecting you, if you will knock on the door when I said not to."

"I'm speechless........" My brother stated. He continued, "And You have to be more careful while walking on roads, understand!? To be honest, there are a lot of people who are trying to kill you. I don't want to specify, Taehyung. Just be careful, that's it. I will always be there for you, taking care of you, having your ba-" He was cut when I decided to start speaking. "Bro! Stop. I know you will do anything for me and so will I! But the point is, yesterday I saw a person who saved me from the accident. I feel a bit weird about that! I don't know what it is but, it's weird". Hyung puzzled. "Maybe that's because you couldn't get to know his name?"

My face lit at once but sighed. "Yes hyung! But No. His name is Leo" Hyung thought for a while. "Ahh, I heard that name somewhere...... Or maybe that's because you couldn't get to thank him properly for saving you!?" Yoongi hyung said rubbing his hand under his chin. I widen my eyes at the question, "Hyung!! That's totally right!"

Yoongi hyung sighed loud and said, "Now I know.
A person like you forgot to thank a person for saving your life!? Wow. Now HE'S DEAD. He will for sure be dead. I can't imagine his life while you are showing your gratitude towards him. I know how you show that though!" I noted the sarcasm, "You are praising me, a lot. You can stop it. You don't need to, hyung. But I will meet him today. In the evening.. "

Yoongi hyung's eyes shot wide open and stared at his brother, said "You can but, as I said, "Be careful" Yoongi was serious. "I know hyung." I nodded and said waving his hand in the air.

_________________________

_At the Cafe_

Jin's POV

"You are getting mad on little things, hyung"
Am I really!?
The meeting was the toughest part. It's the first time I ever met somebody for making a deal. Leo is my name for them, but why does it feel wrong!? Or Weird!? The accident...
Ahh... I introduced myself to him as Leo. But, does that change anything? Change my "business", damage it or just simply end up, me having to go to jail! Or am I just overthinking about it?

I was swaped into the world when someone called me by my name. "Jin hyung, what's wrong with you? I have been calling you for like 30 seconds now!" The guy said tapping on my shoulder. "Ahh, cookie. Nothing, I was just cleaning the tables." I said shaking his head before continuing his work.

"Cleaning the tables with something which is not a cloth. Wow. Totally logical. And I totally believe you, hyung!" Cookie said. I sighed, defeated and answered back. "Jungkook! ok ok. I am thinking about something in the kitchen while doing the dishes and slowly came back without throwing the sponge away."

Jungkook laughed hard at his me. "But, what is that you are thinking about, so hard that you even forgot you have something in your hand!?" I answered  avoiding Jungkook, looking at me. "Early in the morning, while coming from the store, I saw a person who was about to meet with an accident. I saved him and introduced myself as Leo. I know I was wearing a mask that time. I'm just thinking that it might effect our "Business" Or not."

Jungkook just shook his head and started, "See hyung. You are overthinking, getting mad on little things, I don't know what's happening to you. But I think you need some Love. Not this Family Love. Atleast, to distract yourself from this overthinking, etc. Do you want to go on a vacation? Or simply get into a relationship, which will divert you from these types of things."

Jin thought for sometime. He looked at Jungkook and said, "So you think that's just overthinking?" Jungkook answered, "Then what else is it? Just calm down for now. Have something and chill. And one more thing what about the "Assassination of the top most CEO" Thing?" Jin taking a deep breath, he said, "I should see him, confirm his movements, etc to proceed to the next move. And don't even ask me about the vacation, Love... Mainly. I have never into it, or ever will." Jin stated without thinking.

I guess so..

Jungkook just smiled lovingly at his hyung. "I hope you will find what you deserve. I love you, hyung!". Jin smiled at his brother. "You too. And I love you too cookie.
Pass me the details of the so and so person. ASAP. Ok!?"

"Consider it done!!"

_________________________

_Meanwhile, with Taehyung_

Taehyung's POV

As I thought, I decided to go to the cafe to meet Leo. I was roaming around for 30 minutes now. 'It says 'Jin's Cafe'. Where is it!?". I turned my head and found a cafe with many people. He saw the name and it is 'Jin's Cafe'.

"Wow. Just wow. I hope I can recognize him, even though he was wearing a mask that time" I went inside. I immediately spotted an empty table. Went to it without delay. Waiting for someone to notice him. Just then somebody came to take my order.

"Excuse me. Welcome to Jin's cafe. What do you want to eat or drink!?" The guy asked. "A Dark chocolate latte please" I told him and the guy,while writing leaving to the kitchen. I stopped him and asked, "Excuse me. By any chance, are you Leo?"

The guy seemed to have fallen in deep thoughts.

"Yes, I'm Leo. But call me Jin. That's better I guess. Please!?" Jin stated and smiled at me. I smiled back and said, "Yes, Thank you!" With that, Jin left smiling, to bring my order. After sometime Jin returned with the order and placed it on the table. "Here's your order...."

"Taehyung. Just call me taehyung."

"Ok.. Taehyung. Do you want anything else." He asked looking at me. I hesitantly, looked down and shifted in his place. "Umm.. Yes." I nervously said. Jin just raised his eye brows, questioning. I continued. "Can we talk?" I see Hesitation in Jin's eyes and continued. "As you wish, Jin. No force".

Jin smiled sweetly and said, "I will go and get something for myself. Ok!? I'll be back"

__________________________________________________